• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fan Revolt?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give this to all who have endured thru the years...:suds:

Now, the question is will we see a fan revolt on Sunday December 7th when St. Louis comes to town? There were 77000+ at the game yesterday, but after a performance like that, how many will be willing to brave lousy traffic, probable uncomfortable weather, a worse product, and the self inflicted disgust that comes with it? Sure, Danny has the money already, the coaches, players and staff will be paid, but what's the payoff for those attending these games? I know that booing and showing displeasure at what goes on inside of the stadium is the right of those who have worked hard and given their hard earned cash to be there, but that's part of the problem....the money has already been spent on those tickets. What better way, other than the old bag heads, to send a message to all of them, than to just not show up??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give this to all who have endured thru the years...:suds:

Now, the question is will we see a fan revolt on Sunday December 7th when St. Louis comes to town? There were 77000+ at the game yesterday, but after a performance like that, how many will be willing to brave lousy traffic, probable uncomfortable weather, a worse product, and the self inflicted disgust that comes with it? Sure, Danny has the money already, the coaches, players and staff will be paid, but what's the payoff for those attending these games? I know that booing and showing displeasure at what goes on inside of the stadium is the right of those who have worked hard and given their hard earned cash to be there, but that's part of the problem....the money has already been spent on those tickets. What better way, other than the old bag heads, to send a message to all of them, than to just not show up??

it depends on how we do vs 49ers and colts