• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So big stories for us will I guess be the injuries and Zeke's status. I know early, but anyone see any updates? I read Dez thinks he will be OK
Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to slow down Julio, please let Jason and Rod know:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read Price on crutches after the game. Looks like he could be out a while. I guess if I had to choose he would be the least impactful one to be without. But I have liked what I have seen form him. Good rotation guy that plugs the middle a little to play a few snaps a game.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So big stories for us will I guess be the injuries and Zeke's status. I know early, but anyone see any updates? I read Dez thinks he will be OK
Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to slow down Julio, please let Jason and Rod know:suds:
well I guess we could go all Tonya Harding on him before the game :noidea:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest a nice quiet 3 hour interrogation in a case of mistaken identity

then oopps were sorry wrong guy that might be the only way to stop him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess good news on Dez for this week

Dez Bryant - WR - Cowboys
Dez Bryant has a minor knee injury in addition to his ankle ailment, and is considered day to day.

Coach Jason Garrett classified the knee issue as "not too troublesome." Both Garrett and Bryant have already downplayed the ankle injury. Bryant figures to barely practice this week, but right now, he seems likely to suit up against the Falcons. His status will be updated no later than Wednesday.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put Heath on him, no problem.
Not much can be done just gotta hope the D csn mske a few plays when needed.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put Heath on him, no problem.
Not much can be done just gotta hope the D csn mske a few plays when needed.
The only way we can stop Jones is by putting Ryan on his back several times and our offense keeping them off the field. I'm not sure we have two guys that could cover Jones together. They threw the ball about twice as much as they ran it last week, we should rule time of possession and wear out their D in the 2nd half. I hope.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way we can stop Jones is by putting Ryan on his back several times and our offense keeping them off the field. I'm not sure we have two guys that could cover Jones together. They threw the ball about twice as much as they ran it last week, we should rule time of possession and wear out their D in the 2nd half. I hope.
Yes. Pass rush needs to be on. Remember that game a few years back when Calvin seemed to catch every ball with two guys on him and that TD with 3? Hope it's not a repeat. I'd also like to see our CBs be aggressive and physical. They haven't been great this year (IMO they have been better than most seem to think) but they have been more physical than in the past and I think that has helped too. Awuzie should be back too. I'm not suggesting put him one-on-one on Jones, but he is a little bigger and perhaps with help can be effective with his size.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Pass rush needs to be on. Remember that game a few years back when Calvin seemed to catch every ball with two guys on him and that TD with 3? Hope it's not a repeat. I'd also like to see our CBs be aggressive and physical. They haven't been great this year (IMO they have been better than most seem to think) but they have been more physical than in the past and I think that has helped too. Awuzie should be back too. I'm not suggesting put him one-on-one on Jones, but he is a little bigger and perhaps with help can be effective with his size.

Yes that was the day we had the game sealed but Tanner (RB) either bounced a run outside and caused a hold or he held himself. I remember Stafford making a throw that seemed like he threw it 70 yards on a line. Pretty depressing day to say the least. We had our share of crazy ass losses

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty close to a playoff game IMO. Win this and we are 6-3 and can still win the East with a sweep of the Eagles. Lose, and we are 5-4, Atlanta would be 5-4 with a head to head win against us. They need to win, or they are 4-5 with a loss to us, in other words, toast. Huge game

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons pretty much are looking at this game as do or die...it's not mathematically but mentally they will be cooked if they lose Sunday. So whatever their desperate effort is I would expect that on Sunday.

ATL OL is having issues this year...play at both G spots has been iffy on their good days and pretty awful otherwise. Not getting any movement on straight ahead runs between the tackle so they will try to run the stretch play and get Freeman going with the cut back lanes. I look for ATL to maybe involve the RBs in the passing game more this week...trying to get Freeman and Coleman with LB coverage.

Julio...typically bounces back after a bad game...dropping one for 6 has to be something he wants to redeem himself for. DAL has to bracket him especially on anything deep. See if Ryan can beat you with Sanu, Hooper, and company.

This is one of the more entertaining games on the docket this week....One of my golf buds is a season tkt holder and he's expecting a lot of DAL fans in the stands.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A low tackle or a helmet to helmet shot possibly would slow him down. Or maybe talk trash to him and maybe he takes a swing and gets ejected. Jones is probably the best in the NFL

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man ...this BLOOOWS!

Red gets the Cowboys on TV ..Blue bites the big one unless you have NFL Sunday Ticket.

This is cruel.

10-FOX-L-V2.png

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, all I know is Alf is going to eat some fucking cats.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Dez is near full strength as we are going to need his production now that Zeke is out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks Like Smith is out

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones is probably the best in the NFL

Freaking Julio was soooooooo close to being an Eagle. Andy Reid wanted him bad and the Eagles had a trade in place to send Kelvin Kolb to Arizona for the 5th pick in the draft. The trade couldnt go through because of the lock-out. The lock-out ended after the draft and we winded up getting AZ's 2nd round pick the following year and Dominique Rodgers Cromartie. Soooooo close. DAMN!