• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fair Trade?????

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one of the teams in my money league is stacked as all hell (he had 11 picks in the first 7 rounds) but he is rolling with Romo as his QB. Me, well 2 of those extra picks he had came from me and man I'm hurtin at, well pretty much everywhere. Anyway, I was able to grab Cam in either the 11th or 12th I can't remember but I just couldn't pass up the potential value so I grabbed him. Anyway, long story long, I just offered him Cam and Nicks for Crabby and KRobinson (knowing damn well when Ingram comes back KRob will be behind him again). You would have thought I pissed on this dude's shoes or took a dump in his front yard or..............well you get the idea. So I ask you fine gentlemen, was this trade that out of line? Shit, I think by far the best player would be Cam (especially if he starts running again) and I'm sure I'd be giving up too much for Crabby. Thoughts?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam and Crabby are the most valuable in the trade. Prior to 2014, Cam consistently finished in the top 10 - maybe even the top 5 - for fantasy. His cracked ribs have really hurt his value since he's near the bottom (28th in standard leagues).

Crabby isn't exactly lighting it up either though thanks to Kaps.

It isn't a bad trade. But the lack of promise from any of the players involved is probably souring the deal. IDK?

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea dude's just probably feeling himself cause his team's performing well right now/Romo looks to be turning a corner & Cam's still struggling a bit, but that's not as horrible a trade as he's making it out to be. I'm not big on Nicks at all, so Nicks/Cam for Crabtree would look more fair. You may have to wait for the wk were Romo implodes, Crabtree doesn't show up & Cam dominates but then you might start 2nd guessing it all together...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is terrible, but I would have been pretty quick to reject it too. Crabtree is more valuable than Cam right now, given Cam's struggles and the depth at QB. Nicks has zero trade value too.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Crabs is the only part worth anything. Without Cam's rushing there's not much fantasy value there.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I don't put much stock into Crabtree..I personally think you were overpaying.

Crabby is always hurt, always going to be hurt, he missed half the game last week. .If I were a Crabtree owner. .. which I never will be. .. but if I were, I'd have taken that deal

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys.........I was sure that is was a "fair" trade and was kinda floored by dudes reaction is all, so I started to doubt if it was fair or not.