• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Extend Jagr by 1 year NOW

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him a 1 year deal with an option for a second.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It certainly can't hurt since he's definitely one of the top 3 forwards on the team. But at the same time, he said that he wants to stay, and he'll wait for management to move forward when they're ready. Lou will get it done as long as he doesn't expect some insane number which I doubt since he signed here for a pretty reasonable cost.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jagr for hart? Will never happen they should change the rules for the mvp.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when the guy isn't scoring, the way he effortlessly shrugs off defenders and buys time for line changes etc. He is amazing to watch, probably the best I've seen since Gretz and Mario were in the twilight of their careers when I started watching hockey.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when the guy isn't scoring, the way he effortlessly shrugs off defenders and buys time for line changes etc. He is amazing to watch, probably the best I've seen since Gretz and Mario were in the twilight of their careers when I started watching hockey.

Very underrated part of his game for sure.

Ive watched Jagr a bit in the past and he's always played bigger then he is out there on the ice but his puck handling and control this season have been the best Ive seen.

If he feels that he needs to do more then he had to do in the past with other teams then its working.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jagr for hart? Will never happen they should change the rules for the mvp.

I think so too. It's never which player has the biggest impact on his team being successful.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think so too. It's never which player has the biggest impact on his team being successful.

what they should do is take the top point leaders of the 16 teams that makes the playoffs. the hart goes to one of them.

i find it hard to give it to a guy who's team doesn't make the playoffs. then again i find it hard to give it to a game that plays on a team with a ton of stars.