• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EAGLES vs Cowgirls Turkey Day Talk..

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I hope and pray for is a well officiated game. If we get another officiated game like the Green Bay game where the oline constantly got away with holding and things like the 2nd int was not called PI. As long as the calls are consistent and fair to both teams that is all I ask for.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly do not know what to make of this exam. Offensively I think the Cowboys are better because they have better weapons. This game is going to be decided by whose defense is worse than the other.

or special teams which is not the Cowboys strong point.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can win this game but I fear Whiten more than anyone. He always come up big against us. He may not get all the glory but he is the guy that has always found a way to make a play when Dallas needs it.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even matchup at skill positions at worst.
QBs are not that much different.

Lol wut? I mean, I get you are a homer and all but how could you even put that out with a straight face, especially the second one. Dez is a top 5 receiver at the very least and Romo is putting up his best year of football and his other years are pretty good too. He has the 2nd highest QB rating in the league only behind Rogers. You really are trying to tell me that Dirty Sanchez who was chased off the Jets, THE JETS, for being horrible is even close to Romo? Nice fantasy world you got there.

BTW, you can blame Erk for bringing me over here from KFFL. Smooches!

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol wut? I mean, I get you are a homer and all but how could you even put that out with a straight face, especially the second one. Dez is a top 5 receiver at the very least and Romo is putting up his best year of football and his other years are pretty good too. He has the 2nd highest QB rating in the league only behind Rogers. You really are trying to tell me that Dirty Sanchez who was chased off the Jets, THE JETS, for being horrible is even close to Romo? Nice fantasy world you got there.

BTW, you can blame Erk for bringing me over here from KFFL. Smooches!

Yo, what up? :suds:

How did I get blamed for your appearance here? :yahoo:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cockroaches always come out of the woodwork when Dallas looks strong, only to recede into the floorboards when they struggle. So we likely won't see much of Kumquat come December.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas wins this. I hope I'm wrong, but Dallas usually plays well on Thanksgiving Day. My prediction 34-30 Dallas. And fuck off Dallas trolls.

Interesting, no mention of the Eagles 4 PM game record?
Local yokel Philly fans bring that up at the water cooler all the time...any truth to it?

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, what up? :suds:

How did I get blamed for your appearance here? :yahoo:

Sorry, that was Iggy. My bad. To be fair I didn't show up for like 3 years. Grad school does that to ya.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This matchup has the same feel for me as the Packers game did. Again, it will all come down to the line play on both sides of the ball. One thing most people don't realize about the Cowboys is their improved offensive line. That line has the ability to stifle our pass rush, and if that happens we are in for the same type of day we had in Green Bay. Add to that the fact the Cowboys can really pound the ball on the ground as well as exploit our secondary and LB's with Bryant/Witten and I just don't see us getting a win on their field.

It kills me to say it but I see us losing this one 37-24.

I think the season series gets split though.....I don't see either teaming sweeping the matchup this season.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has the same problems we do...pretty good O...suspect D. So really this is gonna be a Whos D/STs is better. Thats kinda the deciding factor. Getting to Romo early is key. Once he gets in a groove hes gets tough. You shake him up early and you can take his confidence away.

Id have to say its a wee bit early to go saying DM is better than Shady. Lets see DM do it for a few seasons. And while Shady has had a so called "down" year its still not half bad and we have just a few more games to play before the seasons over.

This ones gonna be a track meet. Jordan Mathews is gonna play a HUGE role mark my words.

That said Dallas is 3-3 at home....5-0 on the road.

Dallas: Eagles:
Eagles America's Team
Chicago Seattle
Eagles America's Team
Indy Skins
Skins NYG

Seattle is the defining game for the NFC East

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could argue that the Indy game will be just as tough for you guys as Seattle at home for us.

The way I see it, the defining games are these two Dallas-Philly matchups in three weeks. If one team sweeps those, that team is going to capture the division.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could argue that the Indy game will be just as tough for you guys as Seattle at home for us.

The way I see it, the defining games are these two Dallas-Philly matchups in three weeks. If one team sweeps those, that team is going to capture the division.

I would agree with that.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady > Murray
Sproles > Dunbar/Joseph
Maclin < Bryant
Cooper < Williams
Matthews > Beasley
Celek < Witten
Ertz > Escobar

Pretty close to even in my book.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is having a good season...so far. Lets see how long his back holds up & we all know December is coming up quick.

Career 2-6 in playoffs.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I hope and pray for is a well officiated game. If we get another officiated game like the Green Bay game where the oline constantly got away with holding and things like the 2nd int was not called PI. As long as the calls are consistent and fair to both teams that is all I ask for.

Man....will you guys EVER stop whining about officiating? y'all sound like FLYERS fans.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyz 30

Birds 24

Next day, Officials get blamed by the Eagles fans.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady > Murray
Sproles > Dunbar/Joseph
Maclin < Bryant
Cooper < Williams
Matthews > Beasley
Celek < Witten
Ertz > Escobar

Pretty close to even in my book.

Shady>Murray must be circa 2013....
And Romo>>Butt Fumble

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!

Wish I was gonna be able to see this game. It's gonna be a good one. Personally I see the team's splitting the series, with Dallas taking this one.

Here's to a good game, no injuries:suds:

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
38-34, Dallas. Hope I'm wrong, but Whitten and Bryant against our secondary? Fuuuuuuuuuuuu