• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eagles vs Cowboys

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every week I sit there watching a winnable game blow away like dust. This shit is getting old.
And it's not just that we lose, it's the way we lose. Hicks gets a pick six, the same guy who slammed Romo to the ground and ruined our season. If that wasn't enough, we lost tonight almost the same way we lost to the Saints. We lose the coin toss again, Lee is out the second half with a concussion again and the middle of the field is just easy pickings without him there, and they win on a big play after rarely getting big plays all game. Lose to the Giants because Dwayne Harris of all people. Lose to the Seahawks because of ridiculous officiating.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is still blatantly obvious Dallas is a much better team than Philly with a healthy Romo. I wouldnt bring this up if Philly had lost and I absolutely HATE conspiracy theorists... but those refs have the entire city of Philadelphia shaking their heads. With less then a minute they call a horrible pass interference call in favor of Dez. A few plays later Dez is drive blocking Maxwell down the field and they then call it on Maxwell. That was mind numbingly bad. Then the very next play Dallas is in an illegal formation and doesnt get called which would have ended the game there. Then in OT Hardy jumps off side and our LT moves on purpose and they call it on Philly then the blatant face mask on the Ryan Mattews non fumble play. Bad calls happen every week but it balances out. I hate people that blame refs but three absolutely HORRIFIC bad calls in the last minute just has me utterly flabbergasted. Freaking Dez was drive blocking Maxwell down the field in frustration, spins and doesnt get touched and they throw a flag on Maxwell at an EXTREMLY crucial time only to miss a game ending illegal formation on the very next play. 5 absolutely AWFUL calls in the waning minutes. So bad it even has me wondering WTF is going on out there.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's not just that we lose, it's the way we lose. Hicks gets a pick six, the same guy who slammed Romo to the ground and ruined our season. If that wasn't enough, we lost tonight almost the same way we lost to the Saints. We lose the coin toss again, Lee is out the second half with a concussion again and the middle of the field is just easy pickings without him there, and they win on a big play after rarely getting big plays all game. Lose to the Giants because Dwayne Harris of all people. Lose to the Seahawks because of ridiculous officiating.

What happened caused I missed them? These refs have been so awful I dont even know what to say anymore??

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is still blatantly obvious Dallas is a much better team than Philly with a healthy Romo. I wouldnt bring this up if Philly had lost and I absolutely HATE conspiracy theorists... but those refs have the entire city of Philadelphia shaking their heads. With less then a minute they call a horrible pass interference call in favor of Dez. A few plays later Dez is drive blocking Maxwell down the field and they then call it on Maxwell. That was mind numbingly bad. Then the very next play Dallas is in an illegal formation and doesnt get called which would have ended the game there. Then in OT Hardy jumps off side and our LT moves on purpose and they call it on Philly then the blatant face mask on the Ryan Mattews non fumble play. Bad calls happen every week but it balances out. I hate people that blame refs but three absolutely HORRIFIC bad calls in the last minute just has me utterly flabbergasted. Freaking Dez was drive blocking Maxwell down the field in frustration, spins and doesnt get touched and they throw a flag on Maxwell at an EXTREMLY crucial time only to miss a game ending illegal formation on the very next play. 5 absolutely AWFUL calls in the waning minutes. So bad it even has me wondering WTF is going on out there.

Blaming the refs for a loss is for cowards and dimwits.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Hicks has done his work to ruin our season, his services are no longer required. He is out for the season.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaming the refs for a loss is for cowards and dimwits.

Exactly, but the Eagles won. If they lost I wouldn't have said anything. But this is the 1st game I ever saw that I was completely floored. Did you even see the plays. There was absolutely no question.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are u trying to say? Yes they were iffy PI or hold calls. I have seen less called though .

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, but the Eagles won. If they lost I wouldn't have said anything. But this is the 1st game I ever saw that I was completely floored. Did you even see the plays. There was absolutely no question.
Come on.... how many holds on hardy did they call? That game was not that bad. Maxwell holds all the time. That seattle game was really bad. They admitted after the game that they blew a crticle game changing call. Let me tell you if it was Dez instead of ,,Matthews catching that pass with contact with jones, they would have thrown an offensive pass interference against Dez. I heard eagle fans on the radio today crying about penalties lol. Yeah the ref's really helped the Cowboys this year.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a run stuffing DT. Need a LB or two that can tackle and cover(and play more than 8 games a year). Need a young QB to develop after Romo and a young RB(McFadden is a 1-2 year guy). Need luck with HEALTH. Lots of talent on this squad, that's really not a huge list

With some serious practice time I believe Gachkar(sp?) could be a heck of a LB. And we absofuckinglutely need a DT that can eat up space and control the LOS. Speed is awesome but size is what we need right there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama alert...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama alert...

Jeez Jarntt. Those calls were really really bad. Go to the Eagles major board and its all theyre talking about. Hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of people saying the same thing. It was 3 horrific calls in the last minute.

Tomadach... they would have called PI on Dez if that was him instead of Jordan Mattewhs on the last play of the game??? Thats silly. GO look at the hail mary in slow motion and look at Dez pushing our CB to the ground. I dont have an issue with that play but 3 blown calls in the last minute was terrible... and that aint drama Jarnnt.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez Jarntt. Those calls were really really bad. Go to the Eagles major board and its all theyre talking about. Hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of people saying the same thing. It was 3 horrific calls in the last minute.

Tomadach... they would have called PI on Dez if that was him instead of Jordan Mattewhs on the last play of the game??? Thats silly. GO look at the hail mary in slow motion and look at Dez pushing our CB to the ground. I dont have an issue with that play but 3 blown calls in the last minute was terrible... and that aint drama Jarnnt.

Why would Jarntt or anyone other Cowboy fan give a damn what the Eagles fans are saying about the officials on the Eagles board. U won the game. We lost. Why bitch? I mean what the hell was that what Jenkins did to Witten. Did it hurt him - no. Was it unnecessary- absolutely. Should have been a 15 yard job , but wasn't. Is that ticky tacky- probably , but so is bitching about PIs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 penalties in the last 45 seconds was my issue. What Jenkins did was just a strategical penalty. He wasnt trying to hurt Witten. It actually burned the Eagles because if the kick was 5 yards back it wouldnt have bounced in. Terrible calls are made EVERY week on EVERY team. But all piled up in one 45 second stretch looked really shady IMO.