• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles-Cowboys Game Thread.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that the Cowboys will give us a hard time. They are well rested and will keep their eyes on Shady. Sanchez did well in the 1st half against them before but Kelly went to the running game in the2nd half as we had a nice lead. I have no confidence in Sanchez when we get behind in the score. The Eagles must lead going in to halftime. Last week Sanchez and the Eagles converted for one third down out of 11. That must change! If we had converted on at least 5 third downs against Seattle the time of possession would not have been so lopsided.
If the Eagles Lead at halftime I predict Eagles 24 cowboys 17. If the Cowboys lead at halftime
I predict cowboys 27 Eagles 17.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't make 2 predictions!
That's a violation!
Are you an Eagles fan?
:noidea:

BIRDS - 30
GIRLS - 20

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... I hate the dallas cowgirls...

I hate the fact their fans in texas jump ship between texans and cowgirls depending on either teams success.

I hate the fact cowgirl fans root for my eagles in off games, and ask me to do the same of that garbage/dumpster fire of a team and organization.

I hate the fact cowgirl fans will in one sentence call toni romo the worst qb in the nfl, but then call him the reincarnation of troy Aikman.

I hate that when driving through the LBJ fwy and I-30 are always stop in go at the same time.

I hate little texas blondes drivibg lifted monster trucks and almost killing everyone becuase her phone rang.

I hate the new yorkers, ohioites, Minnesotans and other northern jackasses that move there and immediately develope a forced and completely unnatural "accent".

I hate texas bbq...

I hate that it takes a lifetime of hours to drive from Texarkana, outside of TX to the new mexico border. And you can go from freezing your ass off, to sweating it off, to burning it off in 12 hours.

I hate the jack rabbits that look like evil science experiments gone terribly wrong... 60 lbs rabbits that hiss like cats defies logic.

I hate sand storms of west texas, and hurricanes of east texas.

I hate the horrible roads and the fact they cant drive... anytime really but even worse when a little snow falls.

Today, I fukin hate everything about the state of texas!

Eagles 189, Cow Vaginas -15.

Last edited by a moderator:

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... I hate the dallas cowgirls...

I hate the fact their fans in texas jump ship between texans and cowgirls depending on either teams success.

I hate the fact cowgirl fans root for my eagles in off games, and ask me to do the same of that garbage/dumpster fire of a team and organization.

I hate the fact cowgirl fans will in one sentence call toni romo the worst qb in the nfl, but then call him the reincarnation of troy Aikman.

I hate that when driving through the LBJ fwy and I-30 are always stop in go at the same time.

I hate little texas blondes drivibg lifted monster trucks and almost killing everyone becuase her phone rang.

I hate the new yorkers, ohioites, Minnesotans and other northern jackasses that move there and immediately develope a forced and completely unnatural "accent".

I hate texas bbq...

I hate that it takes a lifetime of hours to drive from Texarkana, outside of TX to the new mexico border. And you can go from freezing your ass off, to sweating it off, to burning it off in 12 hours.

I hate the jack rabbits that look like evil science experiments gone terribly wrong... 60 lbs rabbits that hiss like cats defies logic.

I hate sand storms of west texas, and hurricanes of east texas.

I hate the horrible roads and the fact they cant drive... anytime really but even worse when a little snow falls.

Today, I fukin hate everything about the state of texas!

Eagles 189, Cow Vaginas -15.

What about Jerry Jones?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO COWBOYS !!

:yahoo:

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Jerry Jones?
Actually im quite fond of the old crypt keeper looking guy. I hope he stays alive, well, and in charge of the cowgirls for a looooong looooooong time! Lol hes good for my eagles.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you said...
View Post*Today, 06:57 PM

Remove user from ignore list

Guns N Guitars

This message is hidden because*Guns N Guitars*is on your*ignore list.

But im sure it was dumb. Gtfo of our board. Cowgirls fans are welcome, but you are a racist troll and you need to leave.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racist? What did I miss?
Check out his post in the polics forum. From calling minorities animals, using racial slurs dude is racist as hell. That forum is pretty racist but hes one of the worst.

There was a real actual thread called "should we bring slavery back" i bet whoever picked this place didnt know it had a hate speech section.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fugg

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously!?!? Is it going to be that kind of night????

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo, how about an int?

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1