• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles at Seahawks

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you understand already and are just afraid to admit it. Our best chance is to give the byes to the Rams and Vikings and get our shit together in the first round of the playoffs.

Have to admit, I couldn't see it before that Seahawks shitshow.

Nice.....I do not exactly agree with you and I am instantly afraid to admit to seeing something I don't see. Nice diagnosis.

I get what your thoughts are on not having a bye and having to stay on the field and keep going. But I will still take two games to the SB over three.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We came out timid, and we got punched in the mouth. It was a frustrating loss, but I think exactly what we needed to re-group and finish strong. There is still no one coming out of the NFC that I believe we can't beat in the playoffs. It's there for the taking. The only team that worries me a bit is Green Bay if they get themselves in position for a wild card and Rodgers coming back soon. They're the type of team that eliminate home-field advantage if Rodgers is good to go.

Having said that, important that we lock up a first round bye and at least get a couple of home playoff games - I think that will help our chances a lot. Going to be tough for us if we have to go on the road for two playoff wins.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close game, should've challenged that forward pass, would've gave us a chance to win despite playing absolutely horrible. We rebound fine against the lambs