• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty sophomores

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you rank these players going forward, assume all are on the table. 1/2 ppr

Sony
Guice
Lindsay
C. Ridley
Penny
DJ Moore

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sony/Lindsay (have them in a dynasty myself, have them ranked similarly)
Ridley
Moore
Guice
Penny

I need to see more of Moore before I can put him over Ridley. Same for Guice, if he looks good as a pro, he leaps those WRs easily for me.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sony
Lindsey
Moore
Ridley
Penny
Guice.

Can't put Guice any higher as he very well still may be a complete bust and everyone else in the list has proven they aren't.
I like Moore over Ridley, he's a more well rounded receiver, and every bit the explosive playmaker.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sony
Lindsey
Moore
Ridley
Penny
Guice.

Can't put Guice any higher as he very well still may be a complete bust and everyone else in the list has proven they aren't.
I like Moore over Ridley, he's a more well rounded receiver, and every bit the explosive playmaker.
my only difference here is I would switch the WRs. Hard to trust anything in Carolina other than CMac right now.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should put my 2 cents in as well.

Ridley
Lindsay
Moore
Sony
Penny
Guice

Interesting that Sony is tied or at the top of all your lists in spite of the bad knee.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should put my 2 cents in as well.

Ridley
Lindsay
Moore
Sony
Penny
Guice

Interesting that Sony is tied or at the top of all your lists in spite of the bad knee.

not weird at all... anyone who looks more than 2 seasons into a dynasty is doing themselves a disservice...

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not weird at all... anyone who looks more than 2 seasons into a dynasty is doing themselves a disservice...
Usually with players this close in value the order will be all over the map. In this case its a landslide at the top in favor of a guy who will likely miss some games.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my only difference here is I would switch the WRs. Hard to trust anything in Carolina other than CMac right now.
true...but not a whole lot different in ATL where its Julio and whoever gets the scraps any given week. Carolina offense on the uptick, even if ever so slightly. Baby steps. Atlanta's continues its decline since Shanny Jr left.

Its splitting hairs either way, they're both pretty similar value wise

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually with players this close in value the order will be all over the map. In this case its a landslide at the top in favor of a guy who will likely miss some games.
samr condition MJD had his entire career, eventually it caught up with him, but was able to manage the condition quite well. Id have to imagine treatments and management techniques, therapy wise, have improved since then. Its a concern, no doubt, but a relatively minor one. Lindsey has his one fragility, and a RB with a heartbeat beats WR's almost any day