• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm really curious about the tight end part of this. Which of you wanted the other guy's tight end?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm really curious about the tight end part of this. Which of you wanted the other guy's tight end?
We (I added him) since I kind of like the swish army knife's upside/usage more so than just a receiver TE in this format. .... yes, he's older but so are we, maybe it works, maybe not - it is a free league after all so risk are certainly easier to take. ....
BTW - as with everything the way we started and the way we ended were very different. But with the very shallow benches it was pretty difficult to determine what guys we would potential cut anyway. Yep - we do have a couple but (hopefully) our 1st will be late anyway - so the 'now' voice popped up and said go for it. ...
@SteelersPride - it took us probably 15 scenarios but we did get there. ... :suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We (I added him) since I kind of like the swish army knife's upside/usage more so than just a receiver TE in this format. .... yes, he's older but so are we, maybe it works, maybe not - it is a free league after all so risk are certainly easier to take. ....
BTW - as with everything the way we started and the way we ended were very different. But with the very shallow benches it was pretty difficult to determine what guys we would potential cut anyway. Yep - we do have a couple but (hopefully) our 1st will be late anyway - so the 'now' voice popped up and said go for it. ...
@SteelersPride - it took us probably 15 scenarios but we did get there. ... :suds:
it was always close, just fine tuned each time.regardless …honestly like it for both sides

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to go look...
Zach Moss...
Nice pick up for you on June 16th. We like to term this free agency action as throwing a dart.

Bullseye.
He's certainly been a 'Phoenix from the ashes' type of pickup this year ain't he? Revived a second time, at the perfect time, for playoff teams in need or sellers who can cash in

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another deal in the books!

Soggy gets an extremely underperforming Chris Godwin

Fudpuckers gets my 2025 #2

As always, a pleasure @TREFF! :suds: :suds: :suds:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the new scheduling. We get to play one team twice and it's the #1 seed. Thanks a lot commish.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright @TREFF I am going to try and make this one easy for you for next week

Fuzpo gets a bye with a win or a loss and a Smitty loss.

Milk vs OBX basically the winner gets a bye. Smitty could throw a wrench into with a win. Smitty would have to gain 3 points on Milk with only 4 available to him. OBX would have to beat Milk by 6 or more points and stay ahead of Smitty in overall points.

All 4 mentioned above are in the playoffs

Treff gets in with a bye against Smitty or 2 of these 3 losing; Bandit, Barilko, and Trudem.

Bandit has to beat Fuzpo and then he should win the tiebreaker.

Barilko and Trudem play each other. The winner will get in with a Bandit loss. If Bandit wins, the winner would go into a tiebreaker and needs to hope Treff loses also.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright @TREFF I am going to try and make this one easy for you for next week

Fuzpo gets a bye with a win or a loss and a Smitty loss.

Milk vs OBX basically the winner gets a bye. Smitty could throw a wrench into with a win. Smitty would have to gain 3 points on Milk with only 4 available to him. OBX would have to beat Milk by 6 or more points and stay ahead of Smitty in overall points.

All 4 mentioned above are in the playoffs

Treff gets in with a bye against Smitty or 2 of these 3 losing; Bandit, Barilko, and Trudem.

Bandit has to beat Fuzpo and then he should win the tiebreaker.

Barilko and Trudem play each other. The winner will get in with a Bandit loss. If Bandit wins, the winner would go into a tiebreaker and needs to hope Treff loses also.
I love easy!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I might be mistaken... and apologies, as it's been a hectic season and my brain has been frazzled for a good 4 months now ..
But, 6 playoff teams, and I do believe the fantasy gods allowed us to go purely by record, no truly meaningful ties other than 3-5 seeding.

Left/Fuzzy #1
OBx #2
Both above have byes
Three teams tied at 9-5, I'm going to wait for OBX to give us the power ranking as to the seeding but pretty sure it's
Milk
Smitty
Treff
And Barilko at #6

Which I do believe gives us milk v barilko and Smitty vs me this week...if my assumed power rankings are correct

Lowest remaining seed faces Fuzzypower, highest remaining seed faces OBX

Btw, a half point victory in the final week to sneak in? I'll take it, but it aint giving me much confidence