• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duel in the Desert

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CTG keeps a leash on a win tonight and doing it with 3 measly points in the 2nd half.
Dick Rod won over the ducks, congrats

Should be show curtain for a showdown in Tempe(and we don't care if you already painted our A red). ASU=for homefield vs Stanford AND keep the TerrCup AND possibly smelling those promised roses by CTG and Sutton.
UOFA to get into a better bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork, enjoy this man!!!!

No need to even think about these idiots yet! Drink one for me!!! Realize that this is the biggest ASU win for 10+ years!!! We're champions baby!!!! Woahhhh mother fucker woahhhhhhhh!!!!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is meeting us in the stadium at midnight!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is meeting us in the stadium at midnight!

TK STOP THE BUS. AND DO WHAT PLUMMER DID. STOP THE BUS AND GIVE A MESSAGE TO THE TEAM POINT AT THE ROSE BOWL STADIUM. WERE GONNA BE BACK HERE! WE WONT MISS IT ONE BIT! WE WILL BE BACK!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpd4EH8thdA]DevilsDigest TV: Taylor Kelly Discusses UCLA Win - YouTube[/ame] TK IS MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em1u78qx7xE]Coach Graham's message to #SunDevilNation - YouTube[/ame]

A message from Coach Graham AKA: Modern Day Kush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys so rivalry week is finally upon us! If there's one thing about this game that's certain, it's the fact that it's always UNCERTAIN! This game has to be one of the best rivalries in college football simply because every year something crazy happens and the favorite team never seems to win.....even at home!

Anyways, I'm excited to have the opportunity to beat a good ASU squad; you guys rocked yesterday! Hopefully, the big time in-state recruits will take notice and start playing football in the state of Arizona
instead of leaving.

This should be a great game and I can't wait! Good luck to all.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a good game... ASU has home field advantage at stake against Stanford for the Pac12 Chapionship with a win over UofA.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys so rivalry week is finally upon us! If there's one thing about this game that's certain, it's the fact that it's always UNCERTAIN! This game has to be one of the best rivalries in college football simply because every year something crazy happens and the favorite team never seems to win.....even at home!

Anyways, I'm excited to have the opportunity to beat a good ASU squad; you guys rocked yesterday! Hopefully, the big time in-state recruits will take notice and start playing football in the state of Arizona
instead of leaving.

This should be a great game and I can't wait! Good luck to all.

Right back at-cha Monte Carlo! Let the game begin!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork, enjoy this man!!!!

No need to even think about these idiots yet! Drink one for me!!! Realize that this is the biggest ASU win for 10+ years!!! We're champions baby!!!! Woahhhh mother fucker woahhhhhhhh!!!!

I celebrated at Dairy Queen last night! I am still rolling around :clap:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Wildcats, you now have my attention. Had a tremendous night last night and had a great day celebrating with friends and family. But it's Sunday night so here we go..

Oregon is obviously a huge win for you guys but lighting doesn't strike twice. The game is in Tempe, ASU has more to play for, Todd Graham said that this is the most important game of the year for us, we're deeper, we're more talented, we're better coached, we're healthier, we play better defense, we play better offense, we have more experience, and the crowd will be crazy.

I just don't see how AU can pull this one out.. And before you bring up the "It's a rivalry, anything can happen" argument just know that I find that as an excuse. The better team wins in big games. If you're letting emotions get in the way of finishing you're business then you don't listen to your coach and you don't deserve to be playing on this ASU team. This year the Sun Devils are no joke (i.e. we're PAC South Champions). We take care of business, especially when we're at home. I understand that these games usually come down to the wire but I just don't think that'll be the case this year. I expect to win by double digits without the game feeling close.

You're defense has improved, but you're about to go against a top-10 attack that's MUCH more diversified than Oregon's. That 3-3-5 can be attacked in many ways and believe me, the best young OC in the country will know exactly how to attack it. Your offense is one dimensional and we have proved that we can stop the run and stop a mobile QB. You lost to UW, WSU, USC, and UCLA.. We beat every one of those teams this year. The only hope that you have is that Grice is questionable early this game. Guess we may get to see what Deantre Lewis and DJ Foster can do full time. Fear the Devil. Enjoy our real city.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Wildcats, you now have my attention. Had a tremendous night last night and had a great day celebrating with friends and family. But it's Sunday night so here we go..

Oregon is obviously a huge win for you guys but lighting doesn't strike twice. The game is in Tempe, ASU has more to play for, Todd Graham said that this is the most important game of the year for us, we're deeper, we're more talented, we're better coached, we're healthier, we play better defense, we play better offense, we have more experience, and the crowd will be crazy.

I just don't see how AU can pull this one out.. And before you bring up the "It's a rivalry, anything can happen" argument just know that I find that as an excuse. The better team wins in big games. If you're letting emotions get in the way of finishing you're business then you don't listen to your coach and you don't deserve to be playing on this ASU team. This year the Sun Devils are no joke (i.e. we're PAC South Champions). We take care of business, especially when we're at home. I understand that these games usually come down to the wire but I just don't think that'll be the case this year. I expect to win by double digits without the game feeling close.

You're defense has improved, but you're about to go against a top-10 attack that's MUCH more diversified than Oregon's. That 3-3-5 can be attacked in many ways and believe me, the best young OC in the country will know exactly how to attack it. Your offense is one dimensional and we have proved that we can stop the run and stop a mobile QB. You lost to UW, WSU, USC, and UCLA.. We beat every one of those teams this year. The only hope that you have is that Grice is questionable early this game. Guess we may get to see what Deantre Lewis and DJ Foster can do full time. Fear the Devil. Enjoy our real city.

We just need to stop Carey or slow him down and we win.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just need to stop Carey or slow him down and we win.

Agreed and keep an eye on Denker. I think we do what we do on Defense though and pound him into the ground. AU doesn't give up many Sacks or TFLs. Is that a testament to their line or that fact that they pound the rock well? I think its the latter as their Rushing Offense is ranked #13 in the nation and they run nearly 63% of the time (compared to our 53%).. Does that scare me? No. Wisconsin's Rushing Offense is currently #8 and Washington's is #15.. Washington was a more recent team that we've play and we held them to -5 rushing. Wisconsin killed us rushing but in a completely different way than AZ could ever. Hardison has grown tremendously, Conway is solid, Coleman has been playing incredible, Hood is a plug, and Sutton is Sutton. Chris Young is coming off his best game of the year, Fiso is steadily gaining experience and Martin/Jones aren't liabilities. Carey will get his, we just need to mitigate the damage and get more.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha wow! You guys have one good season and all of a sudden you're the cream of the crop? Please. Get off your high horse bro and quit talking like ASU football is has always been a national contender of sorts. Some of your comments hilarious and goes to show how little you actually know.

we're better coached.
Well this is certainly debatable. Just because you guys had a great year does not automatically mean your coach is better. The primary reason ASU has played better than UofA is because of personell IMO. Fraud Todd inherited a team with better talent and that's a fact! Stoops basically stopped recruiting in his final years and as we all know, college athletics is mostly about recruiting.

And before you bring up the "It's a rivalry, anything can happen" argument just know that I find that as an excuse.
Really???? If you've actually watched the last several rivalry games, you'd know that "it's a rivalry and ANYTHING CAN AND DOES HAPPEN!" Once again, get off your high horse. If you recall, the past several years, the favorite team has lost! And have lost on their own field! So yes, I'm absolutely buying into the "anything can happen" motto because I've personally witnessed this many a times.

top-10 attack that's MUCH more diversified than Oregon's
So now you're better than Oregon?! Haha come on man. What's your logic based from? This makes no sense especially considering the fact that Oregon has better offensive numbers than ASU.

Oregon: 6308 total yards and 47.7 PTS/G
ASU: 5201 and 41.9 PTS/G

So where exactly are you more diversified than Oregon?

Listen, I'm not trying to take anything away from your season but to talk like this is just silly. I understand you're excited about winning the South, as you should be, but don't talk nonsense just because. ASU is a very good team and they are deserving of their accomplishment this year. I fully expect this game to be a good one and may the best team win.

Oh and btw, I didn't know you played Auburn this weekend. Good luck.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona State Rushing Defense #19 in the nation:

AU lost @ USC (ranked #17)
AU won vs Utah (ranked #29)

Carey had 138 yards @ USC but 232 vs Utah. #19 and #29 are significantly different, but very uncharacteristic of Utah to be giving up that many yards. No excuses, we can't give up that many and I don't think we will. Our offense is too good and UA will be forced to throw if they get behind early. Best case scenario ASU marches out and scores on their first two drives.