• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dubs at OKC 11/29/13

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing ESPN cut our asses or this one would go down as the worst officiated game of the season.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one of these reporters has the basketballs to ask the players or coaches about the refs. It's not like they'd get a straight answer anyways.

Seriously (9-8).

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all those who might be saying to themselves take it easy on the refs, either take your blinders off or try watching the TV.

I'll just keep calling it like I see it and spitting the truth.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And f*%$ Klay for not grabbing that ball.

Huge error there but the most egregious thing was allowing the Thunder three shots on that last posession. They cannot get a rebound in the clutch. Seems like when the game is on the line they stand around looking at each other waiting for someone else to make a play.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no sport where the officiating is so biased toward a few specific "money maker" teams like in the NBA. Its ridiculous.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frustarting to see the Warriors continually play well for three plus quarters and then not be able to finish the job.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night Stephen Curry asked the question "Foot on the line?"

The answer to that question is, there was no clear camera view.

For the record, there must have been 1000+ fans openly outraged by the officiating in last nights contest on facebook and other media outlets.

NBA referee's don't know what they're in for this season. The NBA might have to consider that someday soon...

P.S. I've got another idea... Golden State Warriors fans should cheer REFS YOU SUCK before the remaining home basketball games tip off, for the rest of the season.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night Stephen Curry asked the question "Foot on the line?"

The answer to that question is, there was no clear camera view.

For the record, there must have been 1000+ fans openly outraged by the officiating in last nights contest on facebook and other media outlets.

NBA referee's don't know what they're in for this season. The NBA might have to consider that someday soon...

P.S. I've got another idea... Golden State Warriors fans should cheer REFS YOU SUCK before the remaining home basketball games tip off, for the rest of the season.

There is no benefit to the NBA in having a west coast team from a cow town like Oakland be good. No one back east in the big televison markets stays up late enough to watch their games.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no benefit to the NBA in having a west coast team from a cow town like Oakland be good. No one back east in the big televison markets stays up late enough to watch their games.

I beg to differ. The Warriors were the #1 team selected on league pass this season. That's an old argument that has no rhyme or reason these days.

At the end of the day does it matter WHY? IMO what matters is what to do about it, and believe it, embarrassment works.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I beg to differ. The Warriors were the #1 team selected on league pass this season. That's an old argument that has no rhyme or reason these days.

At the end of the day does it matter WHY? IMO what matters is what to do about it, and believe it, embarrassment works.

They won't be if they continue to gag at the end against good teams in close games. But its tough to argue that the teams the NBA are promoting get all the calls at the end of games.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all those who might be saying to themselves take it easy on the refs, either take your blinders off or try watching the TV.

I'll just keep calling it like I see it and spitting the truth.

Nah, I'm with you. A terrible look all around. That Bogut moving screen call? Unbelievable. Cost dearly down the stretch.

The warriors played like the better team, so I am encouraged, especially the team defense. And this without arguably their best man up defender.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

West coast won't play much of a role. The NBA just really cares about the playoffs, where their alter the start times.