• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft results

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We finished our draft yesterday and this the aftermath that I'm left with.

Quarterbacks
  • Cutler
  • Wilson
  • Fitzpatrick
Running backs
  • McCoy
  • Ball
  • Hyde
  • Ingram
Wide Receivers
  • Bryant
  • Jeffrey
  • Torrey Smith
  • Michael Floyd
Tight Ends
  • V. Davis
  • Gates
Kickers
  • Prater
  • Henery
D/ST
  • Denver
  • New England
Headcoach
  • Denver
  • Green Bay
I had the 3rd pick in the draft and started off with McCoy who I figured would be gone. My back up running backs are a little suspect at the moment but, shouldn't pose any issues as long as Ball recovers in time. I didn't draft Cutler until 8 other QB's were off the board. I lost focus in the middle rounds and drafted a 4th receiver before filling in my 3rd RB which lead to my RB problems. Before anyone asks, we draft HC's in our league to mix things up a bit. You basically get +3 for a win, -3 for a loss and 0 for a tie.

What's everyones opinion?

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We finished our draft yesterday and this the aftermath that I'm left with.

Quarterbacks
  • Cutler
  • Wilson
  • Fitzpatrick
Running backs
  • McCoy
  • Ball
  • Hyde
  • Ingram
Wide Receivers
  • Bryant
  • Jeffrey
  • Torrey Smith
  • Michael Floyd
Tight Ends
  • V. Davis
  • Gates
Kickers
  • Prater
  • Henery
D/ST
  • Denver
  • New England
Headcoach
  • Denver
  • Green Bay
I had the 3rd pick in the draft and started off with McCoy who I figured would be gone. My back up running backs are a little suspect at the moment but, shouldn't pose any issues as long as Ball recovers in time. I didn't draft Cutler until 8 other QB's were off the board. I lost focus in the middle rounds and drafted a 4th receiver before filling in my 3rd RB which lead to my RB problems. Before anyone asks, we draft HC's in our league to mix things up a bit. You basically get +3 for a win, -3 for a loss and 0 for a tie.

What's everyones opinion?

Looks really solid. Could improve some at QB, as Cutty is tough to trust health and consistency wise, and wilson is just meh. But you have a real shot at having 2 top 10 RBs and 2 top 10 WRs. Vernon Davis, assuming you took him in the 5th, is a steal imo. Denver should be a frontline "coach"

Does your league run 3 wrs or a flex? If it's a flex I always like getting a solid 3rd RB.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have some questions, is this a 10 or 12 team league

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a standard league with no flex players. Starting 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST and 1 HC. With 30 QB's already on rosters, it is really hard to make upgrade to the position.

10 team league.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest opinion,

NO need in a standard league to keep three qb's just a waste......cutler wilson, why even waste a spot on fitz

RB- mccoy and ball stud city great! the other two whoops swing and a miss, longshots for carries.......
WR-good here bryant and jeffrey are good, smith is a sleeper of mine, floyd can plug n play

TE- once again 10 team league why waste a roster spot on a backup TE, davis is a top tier te, no need to grab old man gates, could of got rb or wr depth here

d- pats d is a good choice so is broncos but no need to have to have two d's just a waste of a roster spot

Decent roster with depth issues IMHO.......some strong starters, but one injury and your up you know what

wasted 3 picks on a 3rd qb, a back up d, and a backup te

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to put you down… but you have 3 QB's & 2 K's in a 10-team league?? Bro, do you even fantasy football????

Drop the shit out of Fitzpatrick & Henery. Waiver an option at either QB or K position if you are really that desperate in a pinch. Both Fitz & Henery will still be there lol. You can never go wrong with additional RB's & WR's. The more options the better.

You have a good starting crew… But depth is what wins you matchups down the stretch.

Pretty crazy you guys went 19 rounds for a 10 team league. Most only go 15-17.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, sorry, I didn't mention that we have set rosters. Each position has it's own bench and it's best to have them all filled, hence the reason for 3 QB's.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we need some specifics, cause this looks like a mess.......

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The specifics are that every roster has the exact number of positions filled as I do. So, you must fill out your roster with the exact number of position players that I have.

At the end of the day, 30 QB's are chosen. It's not as simple as plugging a new QB in there from someone on waivers because, they're just not there.

It's a little different than most leagues today but, it was the way we made our league almost 20 years ago and we still stick to this format.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, i get yah,

im not keen on your qb's however i think cutler if he doesnt get in his own way has a huge year, and you can spot play wilson

RB- mccoy and ball, well your good there, id try and get someone else who has some definite carries coming there way because hyde and ingram dont at this point

wr- bryant is a stud, jeffrey should be good but i dunno if he replicates last year, torrey smith is a big sleeper for me......

te-davis scares me because of kaep, and gates i think is useless just my opinion

good kickers and great d choices

solid solid solid

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think you can claw your way into the playoffs with this group. If your league does 6-8 team playoffs you should be fine. I'd put you around 5th or 6th seed at this point in time. But Fantasy Football is ALWAYS a crap shoot no matter how well you draft.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't that the truth. The the year I drafted Brady with my 2nd pick, I made it to the championship game. The funny thing was that he only played one quarter that season. We also had the guy with the most points on the season finish dead last in his division two years ago.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are people so down on cutler? His injury history is riddled with many one time injuries. It's not like he's struggling with the same injury every year. He took a QB late, and honestly, cutler could end the year as a top 5 QB with those weapons under Trestman. I think you have great starters, but terrible depth at just about every position but wr and hc.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good team. A little short on RB depth, but very solid all around.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone cared to know, I finished the season with two wins and the most points scored against.

Still won some of my $ back for winning the losers bracket.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone cared to know, I finished the season with two wins and the most points scored against.

Still won some of my $ back for winning the losers bracket.

Well, at least you got some money back. Looked pretty solid at the beginning, didn't it?

Cutler...:mmph: