• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dog fish vs happy feet

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jones/ fleury and a big congrats to Patty on point 1000 and 1001 awesome still remember when I met him as a 17 year old rookie at sharks fest

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha, Donskoi's nickname is Donkey.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid effort keep collecting those dueces

Patty Marleau :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations "History was written today"

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jones/ fleury and a big congrats to Patty on point 1000 and 1001 awesome still remember when I met him as a 17 year old rookie at sharks fest

I remember meeting him at 17 too. My son was playing squirt hockey over at Oakland and warming up. Marleau before he ever played a game for the Sharks at 17 and Stephan Mateau were signing autographs at the other rink where the open skating was. When they were done on the own they decided to come over and skate with the boys and signed Sharks frisbees. I still have that item. Never seen the boys skate so fast...not Marleau and Mateau but the boys :)

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones really looking like a good trade now. Can't expect him to be Patrick Roy in his first full season but I do think we have our goalie of the future.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I missed the game, so I cant comment too much, but this is deifnitely the first "big" win theyve had since the start of the season. Beating the pens, a playoff team, in pitt is good. Just from the boxscore, looks like they got some nice things they werent getting.

1. the D scored all three goals. Teams where the D scores alot are extremely hard to defend. I think the martin goal is a huge one because if someone not names Burns on the D gets involved, the sharks are much scarier. Vlasic and martin getting goals recently is nice.

2. Awesome to win with jumbo and pavs not having to carry the load. Sounds like the marleau line did all the damage. Would still love to see the depth guys show up this season (namely wingels, nieto, and tierney), but obviously Donskoi and Karlsson are making an impact.

3. Good to see Jones doing his thing again. Every W makes the trade look better as it was a big gambit for dougie.

4. Good for patty to get 1000. Obviously I give him alot of trouble, but Im happy for the guy.

5 in a row on the road. Impressive even if they were outplayed in most. Just gotta figure it out at home...

conversation sure changes fast this early in the season...