• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

does anyone else?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think its time to split Kovy and Parise up yet?This team does need a changes but the cahnges that need to be made are coaching adjustments.Balance the lines,get kovy off the pp point and play more responsable defense.Common sense when something is not working change it the fuck up. :rant:

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally no, not yet.

We lost 2 games in a row. Not a huge deal. It sucks but don't forget we just came out of a good hot streak. If anything I think maybe zach could step it up a bit personally but the threesome has looked good I think.

Leave them alone for another few games. If we lose 4 then fuck yeah change something

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally no, not yet.

We lost 2 games in a row. Not a huge deal. It sucks but don't forget we just came out of a good hot streak. If anything I think maybe zach could step it up a bit personally but the threesome has looked good I think.

Leave them alone for another few games. If we lose 4 then fuck yeah change something

I have actually felt this way for a long time.I don't feel zack and kovy have chemistry and feel they would be much more productive on seperate lines.Why lump our two best players on the ice at the same time?There is only one puck why not split them and raise the odds one of the two score throughout the game rather than put them in a position where other teams can key in on one line?Even without the last 2 games I think this team has been in dire need of line changes for quite a while.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally no, not yet.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I always did too but they both have s good deal w henrique. I just that until trav is back, hold off.

Once hes back you'll have two centers who bode well w both players. Is put zachs w him maybe cause I really like Kovy and henrique

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I also would like to see Parise step up. He has been too quiet.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has one less point than Kovy......

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also would like to see Parise step up. He has been too quiet.

I believe part of that problem has to do with playing on a line with kovy.Don't get me wrong I think being on a line with kovy restricts Parise from playing his game.Don't get me wrong I believe Henrique makes that line but I also think he has more chemistry with Zach than Ilya.You can see it when they are shorthanded as well as Zach's play elevate with Kovy off the ice.In my opinion dropping Kovy to the second line and bringing A bigger body such as Zubrus or Clarkson up to the first line with Parise and Henrique and pairing Kovy with another playmaker like Elias along with Sykora who has been productive when fed the puck would make a world of a difference.Options will definately open up more when Zajac returns and we can roll 3 solid lines but eventually this team will have to do two things if they want to legitemately have a shot.1 make some adjustments to our lines and balance our scoring and 2 shore up our defense and play more responsable in front of our own net.And again dont get me wrong this is just my two cents and I'm just curious of your opinions.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Go back and check to see what he has done the past couple weeks. His last big game was at Dallas a month ago. I knew I would strike a nerve by mentioning him but I expect a lot more out of him with this being his contract year. The team rely heavily on Kovy and Parise especially against good teams like Boston and Philly. Both of them disappointed me today but last few weeks Parise has been quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and check to see what he has done the past couple weeks. His last big game was at Dallas a month ago. I knew I would strike a nerve by mentioning him but I expect a lot more out of him with this being his contract year. The team rely heavily on Kovy and Parise especially against good teams like Boston and Philly. Both of them disappointed me today but last few weeks Oarise has been quiet.

This is why i think splitting them would be to our advantage.Shake it up let Zach be Zach

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yea Clarkson I was hoping for a lot more from that line. If this team keeps losing time to shuffle the lines. I always thought Kovy and Elias play well together.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too like the way kovy plays with patty.Elias seems to elevate kovy.I have also never been a huge fan of putting that much pressure on one line to perform and do not want to fall into the one dimensional trap.I am also afraid they are trying too hard to push this line the Parise Kovy line didn't work out to well at the beggining of last season either.We have the parts to mix things up why not try that before we slide.What's the worst that could happen they put them back together ?

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RP fucking bingo. He hasn't been bad. Just...... quiet. The zach that forced us to love him was a game breaker. He's not playing bad by any stretch but he's slowed down a bit.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I think they should be split rko.I think there is to much contrast in zach and kovys playing style.Think about how much more productive kovy was without zach and vise versa.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They dissected us tonight in all facets of the game.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no they are your big guns....they arent going to get points every night. on those nights its time for the 2nd 3rd 4th lines to step up.

i would like to see moose play some games and not just against the bottom level nhl teams. i would even go and say every other game for the goalies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no they are your big guns....they arent going to get points every night. on those nights its time for the 2nd 3rd 4th lines to step up.

i would like to see moose play some games and not just against the bottom level nhl teams. i would even go and say every other game for the goalies.

Split those "big guns " up your doubling your shot one of them scores.Increasing the amount of time where you have one of the two on the ice accomplishes that.This is a quite common and effective hockey strategy and has been for years.This line has been far from dominating games and more times than not has been invisable during glaring losses.Can someone give me an example of the pros to keeping them together because I could list atleast 10 pros to splitting them up.