• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Dodgers versus Padres. COREY SEAGER

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or as I like to call it, the smartest offseason versus the dumbest.

Thursday, 7:10 p.m. PT: Mat Latos vs. Colin Rea (SportsNet LA)
Friday, 7:10 p.m.: Mike Bolsinger vs. James Shields (SportsNet LA)
Saturday, 5:40 p.m.: TBA (likely Alex Wood) vs. Tyson Ross (SportsNet LA)
Sunday, 1:10 p.m.: TBA (likely Brett Anderson) vs. Andrew Cashner (SportsNet LA)

Corey Seager, Corey Seager, Corey Seager.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or as I like to call it, the smartest offseason versus the dumbest.

Thursday, 7:10 p.m. PT: Mat Latos vs. Colin Rea (SportsNet LA)
Friday, 7:10 p.m.: Mike Bolsinger vs. James Shields (SportsNet LA)
Saturday, 5:40 p.m.: TBA (likely Alex Wood) vs. Tyson Ross (SportsNet LA)
Sunday, 1:10 p.m.: TBA (likely Brett Anderson) vs. Andrew Cashner (SportsNet LA)

Corey Seager, Corey Seager, Corey Seager.

Ha, to be honest, I thought they Padres were going to improve in light of their off season aggression. I liked Kimbrel, Upton, Kemp (although I was perfectly happy with getting Grandal out of Kemp!), Norris, Shields etc. In hindsight, it completely failed. What I find funny/dumb is Preller not willing to cut his losses at the trade deadline and believing that the Padres were still in the hunt!

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, to be honest, I thought they Padres were going to improve in light of their off season aggression. I liked Kimbrel, Upton, Kemp (although I was perfectly happy with getting Grandal out of Kemp!), Norris, Shields etc. In hindsight, it completely failed. What I find funny/dumb is Preller not willing to cut his losses at the trade deadline and believing that the Padres were still in the hunt!

I loved watching their offseason unfold for the sake of entertainment, but I would've hated it if I were a Padres fan. Traded for three starting outfielders and none of them can play center? Gave up the farm for a reliever that you didn't need? Trade away all those excellent catchers and the best starting pitcher prospect? Terrible moves at the get-go.

Preller set the Padres back for years with those moves.