• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Dodgers go to DC, Kershaw doesn't.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither does Ryu. That sucks.

He (Kershaw) had a "setback" in his recovery. I don't think it's anything to overreact to - it seemed too good to be true that he would pitch this series, so I'd rather he take an extra week now and be 100% for the stretch than come back too soon and make things worse or pitch to a level that is lesser than he is capable when healthy.

Also, yeah... Ryu... He's still not ready. Ho-hum. In other news, the sky is blue and the ocean is wet.

-----------------------------------

Back to the here and now:

Tonight
- Kazmir and SomeRookieMakingHisDebut - Dodgers won! Yay!

Tomorrow - Bud Norris is someone that you're grateful the Dodgers added for cheap, isn't he? What a nice pick-up. Sure, he's not a Ace but he's been a good guy to have. I like it.

Gio Gonzalez
is starting for the Nationals and he's been a disaster lately so I fully expect him to have a career game. Fun Fact: I went to DC a few summers ago and saw Gio Gonzalez start against the Dodgers and Zack Greinke. Some bro Nats fan was giving me dirty looks as I would yell nice things about Matt Kemp or whoever. I thought that was hilarious. That bro would get his skull cracked like an egg if he pulled that at Dodger Stadium.

Thursda
y - Julio Urias is back! That's fun! Urias is one of the few pitchers in the bigs that is younger than Bryce Harper, so good times to be had. Stephen Strasburg is apparently healthy now, so that sucks (for the Dodgers). I think of this as one of those games that makes you wish you had your ace. Oh well, go get 'em Julio!