• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dockett Out For Season

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read about this when i got home today. Sad to hear about it. Dockett played very well last season.

People forget that Dockett was drafted & played as an inside pass rushing DT for the first half of his career. Then when the scheme changed with us going to primarily a 3-4, he was asked to switch positions. 2011-12 is when he declined because Horton had the DE(s) just taking up blocks so that all the blitzing players could make the play. Bowles switched the DE(s) back to play makers & blitzed a lot less which allows Dockett/Campbell to make more plays.

With that being said, this was likely his last season in Arizona unless he took a pay cut next year. At least we drafted some players for depth & the future this year. Now those guys will have to step sooner rather than later. I think you will see Shaunessy like slide down to start at DE with Acho/Okafor starting opposite Abraham. With Rucker remaining the primary backup at DE.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. This hurts. I think the Cards offense has to explode this year (with protection it could) because there is just no way the Defense is as good as it was last year. They simply don't have the depth (who does?) to replace Dansby, D-Wash and Dockett.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks to hear about DD. As a fan of a division rival, I think he is a dirty player. However, I would have loved him on my team.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks because I like him. But this could mean amazing things are on their way for his Twitter account.