• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do ya almost....

PatsFaninNC

Rhode Island Native
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...semi-pull for the Nets this year, with Pierce and Garnett on the team, and the Celtics going through a rebuild? I have no beef with Brooklyn...they haven't been a threat to win anything in years. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to check out a couple of their games this year, only because of PP and Garnett...

Gonna be weird....

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time to move on. You hate to see them go, especially Paul, but this was a business decision and with Doc questioning his return and then going to the Clips, the move just made too much sense. Better to do this now than later and I still think we got a steal in Brad Stevens. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with this roster. Lots of fresh young talent.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. I'd rather see us win it all, clearly, but barring that I'll root for them over anyone but Oklahoma City.

PatsFaninNC

Rhode Island Native
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time to move on. You hate to see them go, especially Paul, but this was a business decision and with Doc questioning his return and then going to the Clips, the move just made too much sense. Better to do this now than later and I still think we got a steal in Brad Stevens. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with this roster. Lots of fresh young talent.

It was probably time to move on 2 years ago. I don't question the trade....it needed to happen in order to get this thing rebooted.

That being said, I'm also looking forward to seeing if Stevens' game translates to the NBA.

tfribs45

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I most def will be cheering for Brooklyn. It's similiar to Bruin fans cheering for Colorado when Bourque was traded. The Nets have the team to take out anyone in the league, IMO. they will be fun to watch, that's for sure.... Danny dropped the ball 2 years ago when he loaded up on guards, andwe could have had Birdman or Kmart, who would have taken the load off of KG....

Last edited by a moderator:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I've ever cheered for Brooklyn is that it's not Manhattan!

I wouldn't want to live anywhere in metro NYC myself, but suspect I could stand
Brooklyn or Staten Island should the need ever arise. Never actually been to either, FYI.