• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Disturbing Movies

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battle Royale and Old Boy (original)

I haven't seen the new Oldboy because the old Oldboy is fine just the way it is. Recently saw the original Battle Royale and thought it was great, better than Hunger Games if it had a bigger budget and sequels.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just rented a few lower budget horror films out of the horror section in Hastings:

1) Nightwolf
- Surprisingly good. The plot was a bit weak, but still had a good scare-factor. Somewhat predictable as well, but still worth the watch. Had a fair amount of blood & gore.

2) A Night In the Woods
- First person "camera" point of view. Pretty decent scare-factor, but the acting/plot was somewhat stupid at times. Worth a watch if you are into the horror scene. I about shat myself during a few moments.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just rented a few lower budget horror films out of the horror section in Hastings:

1) Nightwolf
- Surprisingly good. The plot was a bit weak, but still had a good scare-factor. Somewhat predictable as well, but still worth the watch. Had a fair amount of blood & gore.

2) A Night In the Woods
- First person "camera" point of view. Pretty decent scare-factor, but the acting/plot was somewhat stupid at times. Worth a watch if you are into the horror scene. I about shat myself during a few moments.

Just ordered this off Amazon on Bluray.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't a movie but it is very disturbing.

[YOUTUBE]k8-ycSkoYfc[/YOUTUBE]

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he did. I checked out the YouTube video and from the comments I gather he killed him. That's fucked up. The cop didn't want to kill him or he would've done something before it escalated.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I watched ''A night in the woods'' it was alright, kinda slow. Had some good moments.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he did. I checked out the YouTube video and from the comments I gather he killed him. That's fucked up. The cop didn't want to kill him or he would've done something before it escalated.

I told you it was messed up.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't a movie but it is very disturbing.

[YOUTUBE]k8-ycSkoYfc[/YOUTUBE]

would like to think cops have improved training since then.
Don't know about all over the US but I know a lot of cops now carry Tasers, which would have defused the situation long before the guy went back into his truck for the rifle.
I have seen many shootouts where the cops empty their clips at close range & never hit the guy. Which I find odd with all the gun training they get. I guess adrenaline & buck fever since cops aren't really used to shooting at people. :noidea:
The vet was obviously well trained even staying calm reloading in the open when shot at. He had full control of his weapon. The cop was to nice trying not to shoot the guy (which usually you hear the opposite stories) at 1st. I kept thinking just taze the guy, but I have no clue if they even used them back in 98.