• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ding Ding! Round 7- Flyer's vs Bruins GNT:

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
special thanks tox for keeping me updated. i think you guys overloaded the site for a while. now i can watch the game as it being previously recorded. thanks a lot ocd.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats Flyers. My condolences to the Bruins fans. Must be tough right now.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Congrats to the Flyers Nation. As for Boston, the Celts are still going!!!

Not sure who I want to win the East now, the Habs wound is still to fresh to root for and the Flyers well they are the Flyers.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game!

Tough series for both teams, just seemed Philly woke and was more focused & determined to win in both the series and game 7.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely epic. Congrats Flyers fans.

And I feel for ya B's fans. I do.

This next one should be incredible.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen this much heart and soul displayed by a team who had ever right in the world to just fold up the tent and go away.

As we all know now, they didn't.

How far will that take them? Who knows.

For now...I tip my hat and wait for Sunday night. :)

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're playing with house money now. Lets see how far it takes them

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I had to split before the server came back, you fuckin nuts over loaded that bastard (bastad for you east coast no english speaking MF's), Great epic win and series for the Flyer's. All the players I have been harping on all year have made me shut my mouth, All I can do now is sit back and enjoy this ride. The Habs are going to be tough, however we do not play the flashy style of hockey as the Caps and Pens, so maybe that will throw them off their game like it did Boston. 4-4 in reg season against them so it 's not one sided for sure!

Also mad props and much respect to the Bruin fans, you guy's have been great through thick and thin and support your team well. Hope to still see you guy's around!

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh Wowz, that was one hellla exhitbit of heart, intensity, and awesomeness.

I was buried deep, couldn't type, (lol), but I see u guys manage to blow the server without me! LOL!!!

Wayto go FLYERS, STAY HUNGRY!!!

Nice game Bruins.

Ugh,.. man, that has to be a tough one to swallow. I think I have yet another ulcer to pile on top of the others,lol, I can only imagine. Yukk, that's like the sickest feeling ever, I should know. As a Faithful Crimson Tide fan, I vow I to take this as my "down season", not keep up with recruiting, get sucked in to a CFB convo,...just bare minimal. Was in major overload. Welp, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BEING A SPORTS JUNKIE!!! Not always so healthy, but damn SWEEEEEEET!!! esp wins like this! NEVER GIVE UP - NEVER!!!

Been fun guys. Btw, never tone anything bc of my persence. I know, I know,.. I'm speaking to Hockey fans, I get it. Hockey fans are hardcore. I love it. Just glad u can't hear some of the stuff I say during games outside the boards.LOL :D:eek::)

Last edited:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My PC died for a while. Congrats Flyers and their fans. I told you they would win tonight 4-2 and I was wrong but you still owe me. :-) I also told you to "relax" when the score was 2-0 so you owe me again.

Seriously, Great come back and good luck !!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My PC died for a while. Congrats Flyers and their fans. I told you they would win tonight 4-2 and I was wrong but you still owe me. :-) I also told you to "relax" when the score was 2-0 so you owe me again.

Seriously, Great come back and good luck !!

It wasn't your pc Boss, it was this site crashing for a little while.

AND..

I said, it would be 5-3 Flyers, so I was closer.

AND..

I told everyone to remain calm loooong before you chimed in, soooo.. we owe you nothing mister!!!! :cool::D

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't your pc Boss, it was this site crashing for a little while.

AND..

I said, it would be 5-3 Flyers, so I was closer.

AND..

I told everyone to remain calm loooong before you chimed in, soooo.. we owe you nothing mister!!!! :cool::D

Screw you, I was trying to take credit for something that I had no right taking credit for. You know what I like about this place? I can call you an asshole !!!! :)

Good luck in the next round bro.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I know it will come as a big shock....I've been called that before.....many times! :)