• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Felix wrap up the Cy young last night?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He very may have already done that. But last night when the team needed him badly he was basically unhittable.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He very may have already done that. But last night when the team needed him badly he was basically unhittable.

He was unhittable against a AAA lineeup and a team that literally conceded the game before it started.

But I honestly don't see how he can lose it at this point. The only other real candidates are Cory Kluber and Jon Lester. i don't count Sale and Richards because they won't have the innings to be considered legitimate candidates. Only way Kluber or Lester could catch him is if he is horrifically shelled in his last two starts while one of them pitches back-to-back shutouts. Just don't see that happening.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dominated a lineup that was filled with back up guys. Would've been disappointing if he didn't and it's why he's no doubt the front runner for the award.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. He's near the top of just about every stat there is and his "bad" stretch late was a 5 run game with a couple of 2 runs in 5-6 innings. He was clocking it pretty good on the radar last night. That's the hardest I've seen him throw in a while. It was a bad lineup he faced but he made them look awful and it was a must win for us.