• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

did anyone

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch last night's game? i am curious about something. .... in the bottom of the 4th why didn't ramirez score from 2nd with 2 outs and a single to shallow center (this is how espn described it) by flowers? was it more of ramirez's piss poor base running or was the ball hit so hard that it was just impossible to score? it could have meant the difference in the game.
also, does it bother anyone else that when dunn gets into scoring position in the 8th and we're up by 3 that he was not taken out for a pinch runner? this is pure RV ignorance.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know… but I know you'd probably bitch about it either way, so is there really a difference?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know… but I know you'd probably bitch about it either way, so is there really a difference?

you just can't help yourself can you? you're a fucking piss-ant loser who can't hold his own in an intelligent conversation so you throw insults instead.

i think it's kinda funny how msg hints i'm the reason there's no one here. yet you and he do nothing but throw personal shit around here. if people get tired of anything it's you two children being nothing but snotty every single chance you get. it's a damn shame a monitor of some kind can't take care of the REAL problem posters around here.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idseer,you lack a ton of self-awareness, man. We don't only throw personal shit around, and the stuff we do throw is engendered by your combative, angry posting style. You're begging for it. Plenty of baseball posts from others here, but because they aren't unrelentingly negative about the team you don't reply or ignore them or who knows...

Sometimes people disagree with you, or point out where you've been very wrong (about baseball stuff, not personal) and you go bananas. Chill the hell out and maybe people will want to engage here.

If you want a board with lots of posts and genuine camaraderie and fandom, you have to just relax and tone down the anger. Every other poster is a person too, with valid opinions, and they are Sox fans too. And I'd wager most of them don't feel like it's fun to post where some other guy is going to just trash their team every post, or to argue with them about every positive assertion, or to lack any humility or self-awareness to where even when they are way off on their baseball opining they never acknowledge it. And if you don't want that kind of board, then congrats, because that ain't the board you have here.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idseer,you lack a ton of self-awareness, man. We don't only throw personal shit around, and the stuff we do throw is engendered by your combative, angry posting style. You're begging for it. Plenty of baseball posts from others here, but because they aren't unrelentingly negative about the team you don't reply or ignore them or who knows...

Sometimes people disagree with you, or point out where you've been very wrong (about baseball stuff, not personal) and you go bananas. Chill the hell out and maybe people will want to engage here.

If you want a board with lots of posts and genuine camaraderie and fandom, you have to just relax and tone down the anger. Every other poster is a person too, with valid opinions, and they are Sox fans too. And I'd wager most of them don't feel like it's fun to post where some other guy is going to just trash their team every post, or to argue with them about every positive assertion, or to lack any humility or self-awareness to where even when they are way off on their baseball opining they never acknowledge it. And if you don't want that kind of board, then congrats, because that ain't the board you have here.

you're as full of shit as you've ever been, msg. the only time, with very few exceptions, that you've posted here is to fight .. with me. and the only time i exhibit the slightest bit of anger is at your constant digs at my posts. if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have 9/10ths the posts you have here. if anyone here needs self awareness it's you! you lose most the fights you start here but it sure doesn't stop you from keeping you hand in the game, does it? in fact you're so pissed you have to dredge up the same post over and over thinking it somehow magnifies your position. just look at your last two posts in the abreu topic. the issue was already done ... big deal made of it ... but that wasn't good enough for you... maybe you'd like to bring it up once a week? could you get any more petty? the actions of a freaking loser msg.

you're too childish to take my advice and ignore my posts, but you can't do it. that's how fucking petty you are. when i am wrong you're always there to attempt to rub more salt into the wound. you're a real piece of work, msg. petty, vindictive and just a sorry ass loser. i'm sure there are others here who don't agree with a lot of what i say. do you see them (other than that other loser richig) acting like fools? no! it's always you. like it's your mission ... that's how sorry you and richig are.

i've said it before to you and i'll keep on saying it. i will make my thoughts on the sox here and nothing you can say or do will stop me. you won't get any awards for your snide attempts to get under my skin and you can lie all fucking day long about what you think you know about me. it will all come to nothing ... just like you. nothing!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I guess I'm a loser...and you're a big winner.

I'm pretty devastated, I'll need to go process this.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you. Well said. Just sick of the bull shit. This board has been dead, and I still come here once per week or so to see if there's anything going on. And it's always the same… a post or a new thread of Iddy bitching.

It's just discouraging, and completely unnecessary. Talk about a broken record. Christ almighty… We get it dude… you're a total bummer, and you get off on bitching. It's okay, I've done it myself. We all have. Difference is, most fans do it for a day or two and snap out of it. You've made a posting career out of it.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Well said. Just sick of the bull shit. This board has been dead, and I still come here once per week or so to see if there's anything going on. And it's always the same… a post or a new thread of Iddy bitching.

It's just discouraging, and completely unnecessary. Talk about a broken record. Christ almighty… We get it dude… you're a total bummer, and you get off on bitching. It's okay, I've done it myself. We all have. Difference is, most fans do it for a day or two and snap out of it. You've made a posting career out of it.

sick of the bullshit? you poor poor guy. it must be terrible for you ... to the point you feel the need to attack every post i make.
the two of you are like internet bullies. i post about the white sox and you two post about me. it's a damn shame what you've turned this forum into. you aren't grown up enough to just leave! so you continue to use this forum to mete out your passive aggression on me and i imagine you both do it with smiles on your faces. there's no reason in this world for you two to do what you've been doing. yet here we are.

you're both pathetic and it's a damn shame this website doesn't ban you.