• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devs vs Panthers Game 3 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spam only

Holy Hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when clemmenson played for us
the devils made him look like a starter
and now we are making him look great

my has this guy benefited from the devils

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty let 2 crap goals.... its Carolina....

but noooo thats what i was told.... its different... BLAHHHHHHHHHhh

fuck...

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is fucking stupid.... I think we pissed away this game as well as the series, if we make it to game 6 I will be suprised

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They took bad penalties that led to their downfall.
Trying to avoid the goalie talk, but that first goal, slapshot from the red line, lets just say I am sure Marty would like to have that horrible rebound back. Then the 60 foot wrister? Maybe he was screened, I dont know.
Anyway, Clemmensen came in and calmed the Panthers down. He was steady.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to give the Cats any credit for being up 2-1.

We are beating ourselves plain and simple..5 for 9 on the PP in 3 games? Fuck that.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They don't know what to do with a lead. Defense out of position. Right now, Dineen is out coaching PD.
Our stars are snake bitten.
Rookie of the year candidate is doing nothing.
Also, please play Larsson over Harrold next game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the cats are playing to win and not laying down...

our guys are out of it.... gm 4 is do or die....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing, what will Larsson actually do? he's not known for his offensive game this year nor his defense...

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Devils don't belong in the playoffs apparently. Vancouver is the only other team I have seen that looks like they have no clue what to do.

Spam only

Holy Hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone watching the interviews
specifically with parise
he seems to think the pk wasnt bad tonight

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He is the 4th overall pick in the draft. At least give him the experience in the playoffs so he can learn.
I thought he was solid for much of the season for a rookie. He definitely had his moments, good and not so good.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rangers are playing a kid who never even set foot in the minors. I think it would be smart to play the kid who was once projected to go first overall. See what he does in the spotlight.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm speechless. I was afraid that jumping up to such a big lead in the first might lead to us sitting back on our heels a bit. But damn, we just sat on our ass & quit playing. The cats screen our goalies all night it seems, we have got to do a better job of keeping the crease clear & controlling rebounds. Skill guys need to show some skill too. I'm fucking sick & I'm going to bed.... Peace

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok so i was at the game. thats the reason for the sparse posting.

let me start by saying....this place was rocking. i've been to most playoff games at the rock and this even shocked me at how packed it was and how loud it was for a tuesday night game against the panthers.

jump out to the 3-0 lead and the place is about to rip itself apart. then mr. softie shows his ugly head. that first goal (a) he has to control that rebound better IT WAS SHOT FROM THE FREAKING REDLINE!!!!!!!! ok so he doesnt? (b) COME THE FUCK OUT AND CHALLENGE THE SHOOTER. nope instead he sits back and goes striaght down to his knees what happens? leaves the entire top of the net open. NOT THAT SICK OF A GOAL IF YOU CAN HIT THE TOP SHELF FROM 10FT OUT.

ok so we can withstand mr.softie? 2nd goal...a simple light slapper from just inside the blue line even if he was "screened" it was a slower shot and the screen didnt happen in front of him it happened at the shooter right at the blue line. no question he has to stop that.

3rd goal? once again watch the reply like i did when i just got home he sees the shot coming he knows where it is going you can see him looking around the traffic....instead somehow he lets it slip by him?

now your going to blame moose for that 4th goal? yeah it was kinda weak i give you that. BUT lets get real you drop him into that situation after blowing a 3-0 lead? give him some bit of room no? but i can agree that was a lame goal.

i dont want to hear excuse of bad penalties or non calls or the disallowed goal. bottom line is its 3-0 at home the house is rocking...we are playing the freaking florida panthers not the oilers with wayne messier kurri. but the florida panthers and yet mr.softie cant hold the lead?

MC you said cant blame marty on those goals? my lord he seriously has to be the unluckiest goalie in the HISTORY OF THE NHL. playoff flop after playoff flop and still no blame goes his way? game 7 fiasco against the canes no blame. he hasnt stolen a single playoff game that i can remember since 03. but heres the clincher he didnt have to steal this game!!!!! it was 3-0!!!!! fuck just make some saves!!!!!

marty please do me a favor just fucking retire after this year!!!! zero playoff success after 03 when stevens and neids were last together? hmmmmm why do you think that?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty was awful tonight, hope to god, pray to the devil he rebounds and plays like a wall made of steel.

as for our offense, can we fucking score more than 3 goals?

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That first goal, yes....horrible rebound. It was shot from red line. Also, not like Chara shot it or anything like that. The others, I hope he got screened. Especially the 3rd one. Wrister from the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.