• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Devils vs Rangers: The King and the Kingslayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get these types of games out of their system now. Still early, and these games will happen, so take the point and move on.

That said, losing extra points you have in your grasp at early points in the season come back to haunt you at the end. So again, get these games out of the way now.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i'm not happy....

Didn't like what I saw honestly but whatever...

Funny that its the veteran dmen that are phucking up rather than the young dmen.... Fucking Zids... I knew it had to be him with that stupid pass...

Seeing Clowe watch like a clown seem almost fitting.... we don't need two frankensteins on this team(maybe 3 if you count Havlat)....

idk what to say, its not end of the season but easily an indicator of future games.

Cory, can't fault you fault you for the OT winner but it would've been nice to see you stoned that shot. In fact, it be nice to see you stone a lot of these goals you've been giving up. WTF... maybe I put too much expectation from you.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
people think i bashed marty because i didnt like him. i bash all goalies equally.

you get paid a ton of money to make a big save and bail the team out. hell it wasn't like weber or suban beat him. it was kevin freaking kline....thats like saying mark fayne beat lundqivst in that situation.

i have not been impressed with cory so far this season.

also when was the last time elias scored a big goal for this team? i've seen him look up into the sky more then i've seen him pot a goal it seems. mr anti clutch he is just so annoying with him

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
couple other things

1. zubrus/clowe/ruutu/tootoo can someone please get released
2. cory gets run last night and no one even goes after nash?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was all about the mental lapses in our own end. 3 goals is enough to win a game, particularly if you control most of the play. It was bad turnovers, guys being out of position, not backchecking that led to the goals. I didn't think there were any particularly weak goals on Cory's part.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame cory either... not much you can do on the first two goals seeing that they were PP goals... the third was a giveaway in our end... a pass that never should have been... cant blame him for that either.... and the OT goal was just a good shot in the right spot... Im just pissed because this is typical Rags luck... they sucked all game and got out played yet won... Fuccking Rags... god I hate them...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this may be the first time I agree with cup. I couldn't say it any better than that

Status
Not open for further replies.