• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Destiny: a reason for hope

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

No matter how bad things look, let's not forget we got him on our side. In Sid we trust! My captain, thy captain!

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, that was corny, just trying to raise hopes. Seems like everyone is down on the team.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just trying to raise hopes. Seems like everyone is down on the team.

I'm not down on them. I actually like some of the moves Shero has made this off-season. D'Agostini is a good addition at a position that is lacking right-handed shots. He's no more than a 3rd/4th line type, but I have a feeling he will be more productive than what TK had been for this lineup. Also really happy to have Scuds back in the fold. Not only will he be a great addition to the top four defensemen, but he is a penalty killing stud, and that will pay dividends :nod:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not down on them. I actually like some of the moves Shero has made this off-season. D'Agostini is a good addition at a position that is lacking right-handed shots. He's no more than a 3rd/4th line type, but I have a feeling he will be more productive than what TK had been for this lineup. Also really happy to have Scuds back in the fold. Not only will he be a great addition to the top four defensemen, but he is a penalty killing stud, and that will pay dividends :nod:

I really have high hopes for D'Agostini as well. Coming off some not so impressive years but has shown he's capable of a 20+ goal season with the Blues a couple years back. Also brings speed which we are lacking. I think for $500,000 he has the potential to be the best player for the money. Plus we could really use his speed on the team.

But most of all, Scud is back :nod: