• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
52 year old dating a 28 year old. Nothing wrong with it.
Both are of sound mind (allegedly) & have developed brains.

How you think that is the bad guy in a case where someone there is 20 something accusations of Sexual assault or misconduct is beyond me.
definition of "The American Dream": 52 year old dating a 28 year old.

definition of "reduced mental capacity": Calling Watson 'as clean as can be' and the attorney "a POS"

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
52 year old dating a 28 year old. Nothing wrong with it.
Both are of sound mind (allegedly) & have developed brains.

How you think that is the bad guy in a case where someone there is 20 something accusations of Sexual assault or misconduct is beyond me.
There are very sound reasons one of those things is legal and the other isn’t.

It’s about CONSENT between ADULTS.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definition of "The American Dream": 52 year old dating a 28 year old.

definition of "reduced mental capacity": Calling Watson 'as clean as can be' and the attorney "a POS"
Since I am 52... I would like that dream.... prolly get a 28 year old pickachu looking thing for saying this out loud though

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
52 year old man with a 20 something girl? Not appropriate when your kids are closer to her age. :L Cmon man this will be funny to watch unfold. The whole thing is a shit show.
Good to see you already have Watson convicted. I’m just waiting on a police report.
For the record. you don't need a police report for the NFL to suspend him.

The testimony from jane doe 15 alone in my eyes will be enough for the NFL to suspend him for at least 6 games.
Jane Doe 15 has proof that she told both her mother & sister what happened right after the massage. ( contemporaneous reporting) That is also followed up by multiple texts from Watson apologizing for what happened.

The whole point of the NFL's PCP is to be able to still suspend players for actions that may not reach the level of a crime and with a less stringent burden of proof.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record. you don't need a police report for the NFL to suspend him.

The testimony from jane doe 15 alone in my eyes will be enough for the NFL to suspend him for at least 6 games.
Jane Doe 15 has proof that she told both her mother & sister what happened right after the massage. ( contemporaneous reporting) That is also followed up by multiple texts from Watson apologizing for what happened.

The whole point of the NFL's PCP is to be able to still suspend players for actions that may not reach the level of a crime and with a less stringent burden of proof.

And you would think he was smart enough to know not get involved with someone named Jane Doe #15 :noidea:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are now up to 19 women who have filed lawsuits.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I think Watson has to reach a settlement at this point and put this behind him, or face possibly the end of his career. Crazy turn of events.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of the accusers that have actually filed a police report? Just curious
If the Houston Police have one ...that have not admitted as such.

But I don't any of them have filed one.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Houston Police have one ...that have not admitted as such.

But I don't any of them have filed one.

One would think once the entire world learns of a possible crime that the Police Force would be a little more proactive and one wouldn't actually need to be filed. I'm sure they're on it

Andy Griffith Vintage GIF

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would think once the entire world learns of a possible crime that the Police Force would be a little more proactive and one wouldn't actually need to be filed. I'm sure they're on it

Andy Griffith Vintage GIF
lol, Barney will nail him.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two more lawsuits were filed against Deshaun Watson Monday, accusing him of sexual misconduct.​

The grim tally now stands at 18 lawsuits alleging the Houston quarterback sexually harassed and assaulted massage therapists. One of the lawsuits was filed by a flight attendant and message therapist who knew Watson through a mutual friend. She's the first plaintiff to have known the QB before the alleged sexual misconduct. Attorney Tony Buzbee said in a recent Instagram post that there would eventually be 20 lawsuits against Watson. A lawsuit filed last week called Watson a "serial predator." Through his attorney, Watson denies the allegations. NBC Sports' Peter King wrote Monday that "no team can trade for Watson now, or until these allegations are either proven false or until the cases are settled, dismissed or withdrawn."

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 weeks ago people were arguing about him wanting a trade. I mention Deshaun seems like a shady character and boom 2 weeks here we are. At this point he is needs a season to get himself together. Told you guys it's going to get really ugly soon for him. He needs the ol "I'm a sex addict I need help" and maybe this dies down.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 weeks ago people were arguing about him wanting a trade. I mention Deshaun seems like a shady character and boom 2 weeks here we are. At this point he is needs a season to get himself together. Told you guys it's going to get really ugly soon for him. He needs the ol "I'm a sex addict I need help" and maybe this dies down.
Jesus, you are actually trying to pretend your points have any correlation to the way this went in the last couple of weeks and it in any way whatsoever justifies you 20 posts saying he should honor his contract?

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you are actually trying to pretend your points have any correlation to the way this went in the last couple of weeks and it in any way whatsoever justifies you 20 posts saying he should honor his contract?
First of all don't use the Lord's name in vain. Did I hit a nerve if so....good I don't care.