• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these cases sound like sexual harrassment not sexual abuse. You can still sue for that. I don't think a smart attorney for Watson would want to see 20 something cases in front of a jury. Evidence is going to authorities for possible criminal prosecution.
If the DA takes the case, all Jane Doe's attorney needs to do is sit back and wait.
Not all these cases are going to be equal. Some are going to be dismissed IMO and some are going to be more serious. Do you consider it just harassment if he going to these "massages" and finds ways to rub his dick against them or place their hands on his dick and anus? Or is that abuse?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all these cases are going to be equal. Some are going to be dismissed IMO and some are going to be more serious. Do you consider it just harassment if he going to these "massages" and finds ways to rub his dick against them or place their hands on his dick and anus? Or is that abuse?
That would be sexual assaut.

If he asked them things that made them uncomfortanle, that would be harrasment.
Because these things happened on the job (for Jane Doe;s) Cort is oing to have a hard time finding him innocent.
These girls were trying to make a legal living.....

Even if the courts cant make the sexual assalt stick, clear sexual harrassment is easy to prove and it will be especially costly because it happened on the job.....

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles now have the best trade capitol in the league for a Watson trade. That is terrifying that Howie is likely trying to do this. We need to just rebuild, not trade for a QB on a massive contract. As good as Watson is he has the major red flag of these massage parlor lawsuits and a serious injury history.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be sexual assaut.

If he asked them things that made them uncomfortanle, that would be harrasment.
Because these things happened on the job (for Jane Doe;s) Cort is oing to have a hard time finding him innocent.
These girls were trying to make a legal living.....

Even if the courts cant make the sexual assalt stick, clear sexual harrassment is easy to prove and it will be especially costly because it happened on the job.....
So if it's just sexual harassment does he miss any games.

IMO if SH is all that's determined tge NFL shouldn't give any discipline.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree. Sexual harrassment is unacceptable in today's society. He could be not guilty though :thumb:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Sexual harrassment is unacceptable in today's society. He could be not guilty though :thumb:
90%+ of American men will be found guilty of some kind sexual harassment, and probably 80% of American women, especially when it seems like asking a women out a 2nd time after she said no to the first request is now labled as harassment.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90%+ of American men will be found guilty of some kind sexual harassment, and probably 80% of American women, especially when it seems like asking a women out a 2nd time after she said no to the first request is now labled as harassment.
Disagree again. It's not hard to seperate harrassment from getting a date.
Problem is, most men don't know how to get a date that a woman doesn't already want.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree again. It's not hard to seperate harrassment from getting a date.
Problem is, most men don't know how to get a date that a woman doesn't already want.
Hell if men quit after one NO we'd have no over population problems.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear, there is a GULF of difference between asking out a woman twice and sticking her hands up your butt and rubbing Mr. Happy against her skin against her will.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on. Both will and absolutely 100% should get him suspended.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not even in the ball park of what the "milder" for lack of a better word accusations are against him.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not even in the ball park of what the "milder" for lack of a better word accusations are against him.
You have to wonder about certain comments. I’m guessing a poster would be just fine with some dude grabbing his hands and sticking them in his ass, followed by rubbing his dick all over him. No?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear, there is a GULF of difference between asking out a woman twice and sticking her hands up your butt and rubbing Mr. Happy against her skin against her will.
I agree, sticking her your butt and rubbing Mr. Happy against her skin against her will, is no longer harrassment it's assult

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, what he's accused of is assult, my point is if he's punished by the NFL for only harrassment, you may as well shut the NFL down.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, what he's accused of is assult, my point is if he's punished by the NFL for only harrassment, you may as well shut the NFL down.
From what I've seen it reads as if he is being accused of both, depending on the victim, and neither is remotely similar to asking someone out a second time after they said no the first time. The NFL absolutely should punish for just harassment if that particular case warrants it. Not all do because there are degrees of everything.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen it reads as if he is being accused of both, depending on the victim, and neither is remotely similar to asking someone out a second time after they said no the first time. The NFL absolutely should punish for just harassment if that particular case warrants it. Not all do because there are degrees of everything.
Yes both, my point is harrassment can happpen to easily. The AF had cranked down real hard on harrassment and men were getting ib trouble just because they took an extra long look at a girl.

I still work for the AF and I'm extra careful what I say at work, but me being a smart ass, I will slip occasionally, but I catch it and apologize right away.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Tony Buzbee is really a greedy POS that likes 20 year old girls himself? Like... even marrying a spoiled 28 year old rich girl with Daddy issues?

Not saying Deshaun is innocent but the kid has never really been anything but exemplary. Now he’s got almost 20 accusers and no police reports filed?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Tony Buzbee is really a greedy POS that likes 20 year old girls himself? Like... even marrying a spoiled 28 year old rich girl with Daddy issues?

Not saying Deshaun is innocent but the kid has never really been anything but exemplary. Now he’s got almost 20 accusers and no police reports filed?
Is that a crime?

What Deshaun is being accused of is a crime.