• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“When Plaintiff got home that day,” the lawsuit reads, “Plaintiff immediately called her mom and her best friend to tell them what happened and said she was traumatized … Plaintiff also received a text message from Watson that same day asking her if she was OK. Plaintiff did not respond. For weeks afterwards, Watson repeatedly contacted Plaintiff asking if he could book her again. Plaintiff either ignored the requests or said she was too busy.”

The fact that Doe 15 alleges to have told two people — her mother and her best friend — that very day about what allegedly happened could provide significant credibility to her claim. Her story is on the record. Both individuals could be called to testify in either a criminal or civil claim.

“That is a contemporaneous report,” Mordock said. “It is the key to these cases. It signals that the alleged victim in the matter knew that it was severe enough that she had to tell someone right away. They knew something was wrong right away.

“Then you have him following up asking if she is OK?” Mordock continued. “That is not a particularly good fact for Watson. And then she refuses to engage with him.”

The lawsuit did not include any of the alleged direct messages or text threads between the two. There would, however, be records of any communication between them if they did in fact take place, as Jane Doe 15 alleges.

The details of this Jane Doe 15 are the worst yet for Watson because she can back things up with the actions she took after the alleged incident.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree that one does look to be the most damning. This is looking very very bad, interesting to see how it plays out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree that one does look to be the most damning. This is looking very very bad, interesting to see how it plays out.
From what we have heard it does. I suspect some are even worse...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a completely unrelated note can a masseuse in the Bahamas bring a civil case against you in the US?
Asking for a friend... :whistle:

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson then grabbed Plaintiff’s hands and placed them on his buttocks and moved them around in a circular motion. Watson asked Plaintiff to use more oil and he then put Plaintiff’s hands inside his anus. Plaintiff was shocked and confused. Watson told Plaintiff “I can tell you are a lesbian because you are so good with your hands.”

So he is laying on his back and reaches back and 'put her hands inside his anus'? He was either greased up like a baking sheet or his AHole is the size of the Grand Canyon. Either way this wasn't he first time at the rodeo...
Good thing his anus opens easily.

He’s about to be paying out of it big time...

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some excerpts from summaries of the lawsuits, part 1 of 4:

----

Jane Doe 1

Watson also asked her "Am I expecting to see someone else there? Is it just you.". This gave the plaintiff pause, but she was able to justify it to herself by assuming Watson just wanted privacy.

Watson repeatedly directed her towards his penis. She alleges that he purposely exposed the tip of his now fully erect penis from under the towel. He began moving himself to expose himself more, and eventually turned to touch her hand with his penis.

The plaintiff immediately ended the massage and started to cry. After telling him to leave, Watson said "I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don't want anyone messing with mine."

----

Jane Doe 13

After arriving at the spa, Watson aggressively dictated the session. Watson asked the plaintiff to "go deeper" into his buttocks. The plaintiff says that she began to get scared, but assumed that Watson was used to licensed professionals and would not be making unusual requests.

When Watson turned onto his back, he dropped the towel, exposing his erect penis. He told her not to pick the towel up. As the plaintiff massaged Watson's groin area, he repeatedly turned to touch her hand with his penis. Plaintiff was frightened and confused but she tried to ignore it.

Shortly after, Watson ejaculated. She was mortified and told a family member afterwards.

----

Jane Doe 15

During the session, Watson exposed his erect penis and wiped pre-ejaculate onto her hand. As soon as he did this, the plaintiff froze from fear and confusion. She began repeating "I do not know. I do not know."

She ended the massage immediately. He got up, still completely naked, and asked to give her a hug. She refused and rushed out of the house. She says that she told a friend and a family member what had happened as soon as she got home.

----

Jane Doe 7

The plaintiff is a licensed massage therapist with eleven years experience who works regularly with athletes. She says that she has never had any issues prior to Watson.

She said he told her "I make a lot of massage therapists uncomfortable and it's really hard for me to find someone who will meet my needs."

Watson also kept asking that the massage be really private and asked if anyone else would be around when he arrived at the location.

As soon as the massage started, Watson laid face down on the table completely nude, exposing his buttocks. She insisted that he cover up but he refused. He exposed his penis to her several times.

She said she felt trapped and angry, as she prides herself on her reputation. She says that she became terrified as Watson kept twisting his body to touch her with his penis.

Afterwards, Watson contacted her seven more times to schedule another appointment. She either declined or ignored all of his requests and never worked with him again.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some excerpts from summaries of the lawsuits, part 2 of 4:

----

Jane Doe 9

The lawsuit claims Watson groped the woman before suddenly leaving without paying full price. The documents said the manager told the woman that Watson said he underpaid her because "she had not given him what he wanted."

----

Jane Doe 12

On the way to the plaintiff's house, Watson texted her asking if anyone else would be at the house. He said he wanted to "know [his] surroundings". Plaintiff assured him that it would just be her.

During the session, according to court documents, Watson asked the woman to massage his groin and private area. It also alleges the player touched himself inappropriately and then ejaculated on the woman. He then left the house.

Immediately afterward, the lawsuit says the woman called a friend and told her what happened. It said the woman felt "violated, disgusted and ashamed."

----

Jane Doe 14

A Los Angeles massage therapist, who has several years of experience working with professional football players and high-profile athletes, also is accusing Watson of sexual misconduct. She has never had a problem with any other client.

During the session, the lawsuit alleges Watson brought the therapist to a room and locked the door behind them, prompting her to grab her mace. She claims Watson "chuckled" and the session proceeded seemingly as normal until she returned from the bathroom.

Watson aggressively dictated the massage. He asked her to massage his "glutes", to which she firmly said no. He then flipped over and removed his towel, revealing his erection.

At some point, Watson grabbed her hand and placed it on his erect penis. He also kept trying to direct her hand to his butthole.

The lawsuit claims Watson told the woman not to talk about the appointment, which she considered a threat.

----

Jane Doe 11

Court documents said Watson kept asking if he could remove his towel, but the woman told him no. Soon, according to the lawsuit, Watson began demonstrating "aggressive behavior". After pressuring her to massage his buttocks, Watson told her to "get in there" and demanded the woman put her fingers on his anus.

At one point, the lawsuit alleges the woman went to the bathroom and Watson was completely naked when she returned. He allegedly asked if she would be willing to "do more" for extra money.

According to the lawsuit, when the woman declined, Watson was angered and told her to leave.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some excerpts from summaries of the lawsuits, part 3 of 4:

----

Jane Doe 2

They met at the Houstonian Hotel where he had a suite. The lawsuit alleges Watson refused to cover his penis with a towel, repeatedly encouraged her to massage there and kept aggressively redirecting her hands towards his anus.

Watson eventually got specific and said he wanted her to work on his inner anus. Plaintiff ignored this request because it was odd.

After again refusing to cover himself, plaintiff ended the massage and said she needed to leave. Watson then grabbed her arm and said, "it is ok, it is ok". Plaintiff said she needed to catch her plane and left.

She said Watson only paid half of what she was owed and later contacted her about getting a massage in Atlanta, but she didn’t respond.

----

Jane Doe 4

Before the appointment, Watson kept texting the plaintiff to ask if anyone was going to be at the spa. He requested to us a back door.

During the first appointment in September, the woman said Watson became aroused and asked her what she was going to do about it. She told Watson that his behavior was inappropriate.

She said she was afraid and wanted to end the session, but she is a single mother and the spa job was her only source of income. The session ended without further incident.

During the next appointment in October, the woman said Watson escalated his behavior and told her she was wearing too many clothes, tried to kiss her and tried to put his penis in her hand.

This time, she said she cut the session short and Watson immediately left.

----

Jane Doe 5

The woman alleges Watson asked if he could be naked and if it was OK if he became aroused, but she told him to cover himself.

Regardless, Watson was soon fully erect. She said he "continued to move his body in a way that would cause his penis to repeatedly touch the plaintiff’s hand". The plaintiff was shocked and started avoiding his groin.

Lying on his back, Watson eventually ejaculated. The plaintiff felt disgusted and immediately left the room. Watson dressed himself and left.

----

Jane Doe 16

At the spa, Watson immediately got naked and laid face-down on the table.

When massaging around his buttocks, Watson told the plaintiff not to be scared and to "go deeper". She declined. After this, Watson flipped over and exposed his penis. Watson told her to massage his groin and then brushed his penis up against her, which terrified plaintiff.

Watson told her not to be afraid to "touch him". She told him that she was not being paid to do that. Watson then responded that it was what he paid for. She declined and quickly ended the massage.

She said Watson only paid one-third of what he owed.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some excerpts from summaries of the lawsuits, part 4 of 4:

----

Jane Doe 6

When Watson arrived for a second massage in November, she said he caught her off guard and kissed her, then asked her to focus on his buttocks and penis area. She told Watson that he was being inappropriate but did not stop the massage as she needed the money.

Watson asked her to massage his penis area but she refused. Watson grew irritated and said he would pay extra. When she refused again, he pleaded "well can you do it just for me?".

She refused again, so he got angry and left.

A few weeks later, Watson again reached out to her asking if she was available. She told him that she would not work for him again.

----

Jane Doe 3

Watson quickly began aggressively dictating the massage. As she became more uncomfortable with being told to massage his buttocks, he allegedly told her made it clear that he could help, or hurt, her career. When Watson told her to massage his "inner-groin" area, she told him that she needed a special tool. He told her that he didn't want her using a tool.

Plaintiff alleges that Watson became even more assertive, telling her to move her hands back to his groin area, and then telling her to brush her hand over his genitals. Plaintiff began shaking from fear, as she worried what the repercussions of upsetting him could be.

Watson then verbally coerced the defendant into moving her mouth towards his penis and performing oral sex on him. Plaintiff claims she had blacked out from fear and did not consent to being put into the position that she was.

After he finished, the woman says that Watson got dressed and left. Plaintiff was in so much shock that she defecated on herself before her mother picked her up. Plaintiff says she blames herself for not preventing what happened.

----

Jane Doe 10

Before the appointment, Watson insisted multiple times that the session be "private" and kept asking if anyone else would be around. Watson also asked if he needed to be covered, to which she said absolutely.

During the massage, Watson made several requests for her to massage places she was not comfortable with. She eventually stepped back and made it verbally clear to Watson that this was going to remain professional.

After a few minutes Watson briefly exposed his penis. She tried to tell herself it was just an innocent mistake. Eventually he started making inappropriate requests again. Plaintiff started to freak out, and Watson exposed his erection and placed it on her hand. He told her that felt good and asked her to do it again. She declined.

Watson then told her in a coy tone that "I do not want to make you do anything you do not want to do". Plaintiff ended the massage and Watson left.

----

Jane Doe 8

Watson asked plaintiff if the suite she had rented for the massage was private. She said yes. He insisted on entering through a back door.

Watson stripped naked and got on the massage table, which made the plaintiff uncomfortable so she covered him with a sheet. Eventually he told her to remove the sheet and "get into his glutes". Plaintiff told Watson that he was not to lay on her table naked.

Eventually, while still working on his glutes, Watson told her to "go deeper" and oil his buttocks. She was uncomfortable but felt she could not afford to upset Watson so she complied. Watson then flipped over and asked her to massage his testicles. She declined, but Watson removed the sheet anyway and exposed his penis to her. He then put his penis on her hand as she tried to cover him, which shocked her and made her recoil.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite as good as Penthouse forums...

In the movie Splash, John Candy’s character got his story published in Penthouse.....great scene

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the guy likes erotic massages. And it seems to me that someone with his resources should have NO issue getting what he was looking for. I’m amazed this stuff ended up being public. He’s guilty of inappropriate behavior and exposure??? What are the charges?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the guy likes erotic massages. And it seems to me that someone with his resources should have NO issue getting what he was looking for. I’m amazed this stuff ended up being public. He’s guilty of inappropriate behavior and exposure??? What are the charges?
Not sure exactly the charge but I'm guessing ejaculating on someone against their will breaks some kind of law... :noidea:

Let me show you and then you let us know how you feel...

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure exactly the charge but I'm guessing ejaculating on someone against their will breaks some kind of law... :noidea:

Let me show you and then you let us know how you feel...

Stay clear of Stan's sports bar......