• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Denver - Cincinnati

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Lucas has been good enough to get full computer access returned to him. Here's hoping he stays on the meds this time. ;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock is the guy who always has to one up everyone.
i need to make this play. Javonte be damned.

if he learned how to play within a system with his arm talent he could be successful.

it’s now always about having to make a play.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
notice how many fake jet sweeps we ran with Jerry?

Shurmur is such a turd

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Lucas has been good enough to get full computer access returned to him. Here's hoping he stays on the meds this time. ;)

I don't even want to know what he did to get banned for a year. Maybe he isn't even suppose to be on this early! ;)

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas has always been the wind beneath our wings.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he threw some great passes last Sunday that Teddy can only dream of throwing.
I’m looking forward to the team’s performance after a full week of preparation for Lock. That’s about all we have left after the first 14 games.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 plays come to mind that the players failed to make

albert O dropped an easy 7 yard pass on the final drive of the first half, that’s 7 yards closer for McManus which means Cinccy has to throw it 7 yards further to get anFG attempt. could have been a 6 point swing had Albert O caught the ball.

then the Lock fumble took
3 off the board.

those two plays alone probably present a different ending with out D having to keep Cincy from a last minute FG or better yet a game winning TD

all in all Cincy had 2 FG attempts and TD and no turnovers.

Denver had 2 FG attempts a TD and one turnover

it’s a perfect example of how razor think these borderline playoff teams had for error

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he threw some great passes last Sunday that Teddy can only dream of throwing.
Paxton Lynch could too. My view is that the QB of 2022 is not currently in the roster. I don’t expect Lock to show astonishing improvement. But I don’t think Teddy B buys us anything either. Playoffs aren’t an option at this point so I am open to coaches doing whatever. Maybe QB by committee and take volunteers.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paxton Lynch could too. My view is that the QB of 2022 is not currently in the roster. I don’t expect Lock to show astonishing improvement. But I don’t think Teddy B buys us anything either. Playoffs aren’t an option at this point so I am open to coaches doing whatever. Maybe QB by committee and take volunteers.
Paxton Lynch couldn't find his jock strap unless it was tied to his Xbox controller. Two different planets, but I do agree the QB for 2022 cannot be one that is on this roster. Teddy is too limited and Drew simply cannot make the consistent right play. A melding of these two would make one fine QB!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I don’t know how anyone can say anything other than Flacco. Bridgewater isn’t a good QB or anything, but at least he tried. He’s been giving his all this year, often playing hurt because the coaching staff refused to let anyone else play, and he hasn’t complained once.

Flacco did nothing here but lose and blame everyone else for why he played poorly. For all Teddy’s faults, at least he cares enough about the guys around him to not try and throw others under the bus.
I agree, Flacco was bad, but he wasn't on the field long enough to get into my Top 2 ... I have not played the game since HS, but I do remember the worst resentment built up among teammates was not getting thrown under the bus with words, but seeing a lack of effort or giving up on a play .... For me, Cam Newton is defined by that play in the SB in which he bailed on trying for the fumble ... Teddy for that matador wiff on Slay

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still feeling my way around these emojis ... I've got the "like" button down though ...

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still feeling my way around these emojis ... I've got the "like" button down though ...
On iOS mobile hold the “like” button and it pops up with other emojis. I imagine something similar for Android and I think Windows.
Ahhhh, I wasn't banned !!!! ... I was MARRIED !!!!!!!
I am not sure there is a difference.