• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Denver Broncos at Los Angles Chargers

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenan Allen and Philip Rivers seem to be all up in their sensitive emotions after losing to us this week.

We may not be a playoff team, but being that team that spoils other teams direction seems sorta fun.

Incredibly fun, especially when it's a division rival! Watching Phillip Rivers pout on the sidelines is one of my favorite things.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredibly fun, especially when it's a division rival! Watching Phillip Rivers pout on the sidelines is one of my favorite things.

Agree- Sorta make the season worth it.

I was telling a friend a few weeks ago that Philip Rivers had seemed to settle down a bit. Didn't seem as annoying this year.

And then he played us...

You can REALLY tell that guy REALLY hates Denver.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Broncos like him much either. There were several Defensive players talking about how much he whines.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love watching Allen whine and cry about losing and how bad we suck. They did dominate us in every category including penalties, and turnovers. So glad we won the the 1 spot that it really matters, the scoreboard.

Here is a link if any one wants to watch his interview:
Chargers' Allen gives Broncos no credit for rally

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyon catch Chris Harris after his INT? He really flaunted it a bit more than usual for him considering it was right at the Chargers sideline... Said something to one of the coaching staff members..

He is usually pretty mellow and laid back. You could tell there was something to that one.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently before the game even began, Rivers had some things to say to Chris Harris

“It was crazy, man,” Harris said. “Philip came out like the first play … and he started screaming at me. He was talking so much (trash) at me. I was like, ‘OK, you want to wake up the dog, today? You woke up a sleeping giant. Now I’ve got to get you!’ ”

Harris was shocked Rivers seemed to be on a mission to embarrass him. “He just came out screaming at me. I’ve never had a quarterback just really pointing me out in front of everybody,” Harris said. “Everybody on the D-line and all the linebackers looked at me like, ‘Is he really hollering at you like that?”

And Phillip Rivers does not use profanity:

According to Miller, this is as trashy as Rivers’ on-field conversation gets: “I got the first down, sucker!”

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoyed the game - via radio - LA announcers.

That was the kind of game I expected from Case Keenum - all season long. That's the kind of game the Vikings had with him last year.

The Chargers lost the game - more than the Broncos won it, but the last drive can inspire a team to a winning attitude.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't hurt that it was more of a home game for the Broncos then the Chargers. Pretty sad that even in a city of 4 million the Chargers still can't find enough fans.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoyed the game - via radio - LA announcers.

That was the kind of game I expected from Case Keenum - all season long. That's the kind of game the Vikings had with him last year.

The Chargers lost the game - more than the Broncos won it, but the last drive can inspire a team to a winning attitude.

Shout out to Joe Woods who twice fooled Phillips Rivers first into the Miller INT and second into the grounding to stop the clock on their last drive.

If Denver could just get off the field on 3rd down they probably win the game without the last minute heroics but LA shoot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties to kill drives and settle for FGs.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was concerning at the number of 3rd and longs the Chargers picked up.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philip Lindsey finally unloads a Mile High Salute on the 2nd TD - except it was in LA and the saluted with this left hand (still a work in progress).