• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Demarco Murray

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think about him as a player? Dont get me wrong here , I think we are a much better team with him- but does anyone else think he seems disgruntled a lot?

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Averaging 5.1 ypc. Yep, I like him.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think about him as a player? Dont get me wrong here , I think we are a much better team with him- but does anyone else think he seems disgruntled a lot?

I think he is a good running back who can't stay healthy. He kind of reminds me of Julius Jones minus the speed. He may be disgruntled due to the lack of carries, IMO he doesn't get enough. He is the best back we have, so we are better with him than without. With that said, I think Dallas could draft a better running back.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand a feature back wants the ball more and he has kind of eluded to that in a few interviews this year . I guess I should have said I think he feels under appreciated. I have read some comments by Garrett saying he should have finished some runs better Sunday. I do have to say on one of them I did wonder why he ran out of bounds, but to me he is a pretty tough RB that normally sticks his nose in there.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1424466_10152064814672700_1232929069_n.jpg

Yeah he needs the ball more often IMO. This pic was shared on my facebook, thought I would share it lol.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is a good running back who can't stay healthy. He kind of reminds me of Julius Jones minus the speed. He may be disgruntled due to the lack of carries, IMO he doesn't get enough. He is the best back we have, so we are better with him than without. With that said, I think Dallas could draft a better running back.

Im really wondering how much this guy we see Thursday will get. I dont know how long Oakland has him tied up but I said it yesterday- Im not sure why McFadden sees the field. This guy is a beast

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really wondering how much this guy we see Thursday will get. I dont know how long Oakland has him tied up but I said it yesterday- Im not sure why McFadden sees the field. This guy is a beast

I agree, and Oakland is averaging 140 yards per game on the ground. Could be a long day in Dallas if our offense can't control the clock and score TDs.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really disappointing that Murray can't stay healthy. I don't see the comparison between him and juliette jones. Murray is actually very fast. Murray will deliver blows. Murray is a good receiver. Potentially a great back, but never stays on the field long enough. I like Murray

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really disappointing that Murray can't stay healthy. I don't see the comparison between him and juliette jones. Murray is actually very fast. Murray will deliver blows. Murray is a good receiver. Potentially a great back, but never stays on the field long enough. I like Murray

The comparison is JJ couldn't stay healthy either, and Murray is not as fast as Jones was.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get the idea that we should/could easily replace Murray. Don't you guys watch this team with him and without him? What is he averging, over 6 YPC since the injury and 5 YPC for the year and for his career? He is not an OK back, he is a very, very good back. If you want to complain that he gets injured too much, I can't disagree, but so does Sean Lee. Want to draft his replacement next year too?

Murray is a very good player that we need to keep long term and need in order to have any chance to make the playoffs this year. But, then again, some of you want to throw the ball 70+% of the time too, so not sure why I'd think you would see value in a RB.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only seen one negative response to the question. I think we are a much better team with him. I just think he is under appreciated somewhat.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get the idea that we should/could easily replace Murray. Don't you guys watch this team with him and without him? What is he averging, over 6 YPC since the injury and 5 YPC for the year and for his career? He is not an OK back, he is a very, very good back. If you want to complain that he gets injured too much, I can't disagree, but so does Sean Lee. Want to draft his replacement next year too?

Murray is a very good player that we need to keep long term and need in order to have any chance to make the playoffs this year. But, then again, some of you want to throw the ball 70+% of the time too, so not sure why I'd think you would see value in a RB.

Calm down man, you're going to have an heart attack lol. Yes Murray is a good back, but good does us no good if he can't stay on the field. Murray was injury prone in college as well, its nothing new. Remember the days of Emmitt Smith? He rarely missed time due to injury, and had the best game of his career with a separated shoulder. Do we need to draft another running back? Yes we do IMO, to play when Murray can't, and to spell him when he gets tired as well. As for Lee, do we need to draft a guy who can fill his shoes when he is injured? Yes we do, because the guys we have filling in for him now are not getting it done. If a guy is injury prone, and stays injured every year, he does his team no good regardless of how good he is.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I'm not one of those throw the ball 70% of the time guys either.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't agree more!!!!

Teams play us different when he is on the field.
Very good blocker. Very good Receiver. Excellent vision.

The only know is his health.

As far as easily drafting another running back. We just did. Was supposed to be a Murray clone. He isn'tworth a shit. Averaging what 2.2 per carry?

good running backs aren't easy to replace. Running backs that could survive behind the O-lines we have put in front of them? Impossible to find.

The great Emmitt Smith would not have stayed healthy behind the O-line we have been putting on the field the past 4 years.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it might be frustration. Injuries and the fact that he isn't touching the ball enough to put up big numbers and get a nice new deal, might be what some folks are picking up on.

I'm wondering how much a future pay day has to do with his running out of bounds approach. To me, it seemed like there was a time he didn't do that too often.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it might be frustration. Injuries and the fact that he isn't touching the ball enough to put up big numbers and get a nice new deal, might be what some folks are picking up on.

I'm wondering how much a future pay day has to do with his running out of bounds approach. To me, it seemed like there was a time he didn't do that too often.

Could simply be him trying to avoid an unnecessary hit is the reason he runs out of bounds. With his injury history he might be a bit gun shy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down man, you're going to have an heart attack lol. Yes Murray is a good back, but good does us no good if he can't stay on the field. Murray was injury prone in college as well, its nothing new. Remember the days of Emmitt Smith? He rarely missed time due to injury, and had the best game of his career with a separated shoulder. Do we need to draft another running back? Yes we do IMO, to play when Murray can't, and to spell him when he gets tired as well. As for Lee, do we need to draft a guy who can fill his shoes when he is injured? Yes we do, because the guys we have filling in for him now are not getting it done. If a guy is injury prone, and stays injured every year, he does his team no good regardless of how good he is.

Heart attack? What is it in my post that makes you think my blood pressure was raised at all? That was kind of a weird response. The guy has been great for us since he was given the shot, but people on here just want to say he's only good against the Rams or some other silly crap. Good luck finding a better back. I think he is a top 10 back in the league and for a while he's produced with a shitty OL. He can't help it if he doesn't get the ball more.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we have our #2 back also. It's Dunbar. Love what that guy does with 5 to 7 touches a game and in the open field. If Murray gets hurt we could be in trouble, because Dunbar isn't an every down back, but that's the case with a lot of guys at this point.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have probably been one of Murray's harshest critics(health only), I have to admit I love the season he has had. I would like to see him pound it in the EZ more but that's not all his fault the opportunity with this offensive play calling hasn't been there.