• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Delmas still out

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I guess some people are just wired to complain, so I should just accept that and leave you guys to your self pitty...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be forgetting that this is a site for Detroit Lions fans, not post menopausal women who need a place to bitch about anything and everything...

And I will hold on to every 90 man roster guy the Lions pick up because they will add depth and be a great addition.

Stay classy, don't wont too lose it here, you're so close.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that even mean, you'll "hold onto every 90 man roster guy?"

Seems like you don't have any problems giving us your negative opinions all day every day, but you sure don't seem to like it when I have a negative opinion.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heaven forbid that when we sign a new player some of us are actually interested enough to look up what he does well and see how he might fit in to the bigger picture. I know you're not much of a fan of reading and learning, but some of us like to gather some information before forming an opinion. You should try it sometime...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Slay is impressing so far and Bentley is looking much improved. If our CB's move from bad to solid then Lions secondary should be much improved, whether Delmas is healthy or not.

At this point anything delmas adds is a bonus, and if he does not play he does not hurt the cap, I don't see the problem with that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't address the possiblity that his knee might be a issue.

Even us fans knew his injury history with that knee.....Maybe we offered more because we were so screwed in the Safety deparment and the the Rams and 49ers weren't.....

Maybe they said Delmas would be a good back up to our starting safety........So they offered less.....We are sucking at that position and his agent isn't a dummy and said this is the best value.

The Rams literally have nobody at either safety position. The Niners drafted Eric Reid when they couldn't land Delmas. Both teams tried to get him, but you're right, neither was willing to give him any more than the Lions were because all three teams know his knee is in question. So he stayed with the system he knows (even tho the Lions D Back coach in the Rams new DC). Just want to clear that up. It's not like the Lions had to win some crazy bidding war to bring him back.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Slay is impressing so far and Bentley is looking much improved. If our CB's move from bad to solid then Lions secondary should be much improved, whether Delmas is healthy or not.

Really like what I read about Slay. I haven't seen anything about Bentley. Cunningham said Slay has the perfect mentality at CB -- he said he has absolute no conscience.

I still want to see how these guys perform once the pads are added. Tahir Whitehead was a monster last year in OTA's, but really struggled once they put the pads on. He is going to be an interesting player for us. Whitehead said the game has slowed down for him -- Hopefully he carries that over to the field and his play shows it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two Snaps........(and a twist). In five(Im tired a these mutha fuggin snakes on this) mutha fuggin (plane) games.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One.......... Band(of brothers) that knows(and sisters) LouisD is way nicer(in harmony) than Big Dom.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he gets hurt, it's like Calvin being out. Only on defense.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pairing Quin with Delmas has been very nice.

Band members are people too?¿ Aren't they?

That's the second time in one post I used the left Hand turn arrow.