• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Decades & Teams MLB Draft : CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos can you swap Hawk and Martinez in my batting order...

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Nos! Vikes are still a young team and I still expect big things from them. AP was a little rusty tonight but I think once he gets a few games under his belt he will get going again. Teddy will bounce back and I expect a lot of deep balls to Wallace.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we need to send the police and medics to Nos's house after that game?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Nos! Vikes are still a young team and I still expect big things from them. AP was a little rusty tonight but I think once he gets a few games under his belt he will get going again. Teddy will bounce back and I expect a lot of deep balls to Wallace.

Stop it... That shit was embarrassing... Teddy was the only good thing I saw there... AP is going to have to bounce back soon because Teddy has no help otherwise... They should have traded him for as much as they could get, Teddy is going to be special...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it... That shit was embarrassing... Teddy was the only good thing I saw there... AP is going to have to bounce back soon because Teddy has no help otherwise... They should have traded him for as much as they could get, Teddy is going to be special...

I like Teddy overall but he was particularly awful yesterday. O line didn't help sure but he still has to be way better

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree to me Teddy looked bad. The pressure was getting to him and early on his passes where sailing about 10 yards over his teammates heads. He calmed down and started playing better but still looked bad. When you know the blitz is coming you have to get the ball out and most of the night he was holding onto the ball for too long. I expect to see a lot more from him going thru the season.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree to me Teddy looked bad. The pressure was getting to him and early on his passes where sailing about 10 yards over his teammates heads. He calmed down and started playing better but still looked bad. When you know the blitz is coming you have to get the ball out and most of the night he was holding onto the ball for too long. I expect to see a lot more from him going thru the season.

So you disagree with me then spend the rest of the post agreeing with me? :suds:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning gents, how goes it this day?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Gold....

I was right the Niners scored 20, I predicted the Vikes would score 30 they simply forgot to add the zero after the 3.

I was totally wrong about the Vikings. 500 and I were texting during the game and I said to me it looked the game was fixed. AD 4 carries in the first half, Bridgewater missing receivers by 10 yards and why did it look like he was throwing the ball underhanded? I don't remember seeing him do it like that before.

I know what people say, it's only one game but it was such a game that showed me this team is no where near where I thought they were.

The Vikings defensive line was as bad as I have ever seen a line be made the Niners offensive line look the 90's Cowboys offensive line.

I had 49ers fan at my house watching the game last night and I was embarrassed. I had to go outside so I didn't break anything.

I will say job well done by the Niners but I wasn't wrong they are not a good team they just beat a much worse team. They will still finish last in their division and go something like 6 - 10.

Hyde looked great to bad they don't play the Vikes every week.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde was good and a win is a win but that was a product of one of the worst football games of all time. Barr was the only one who even deserved to wear a uni.

That opening drive was one of the worst I've ever seen, and it didn't even result in the 49ers scoring.

Game was so much worse than 20-3 could indicate.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Teddy overall but he was particularly awful yesterday. O line didn't help sure but he still has to be way better

I hear what you are saying... What I saw was a total dominance defensively... He shouldn't hold the ball how long though...? It was hike and there was somebody in his face by the time he got the snap sometimes... For a 2nd year guy it's going to give him jitters when he's getting smacked around, that should change with time... On plays where the rush wasn't extreme he made some great plays to get clear and throw... Overall I saw a ton of good from him (I hadn't seen a full game of him until last night)... His outlets and receivers gave him no targets, I saw the backup TE drop a hand off basically that would have extended a drive... The starting TE can't even truck a DB to get 1 yard for a first... His own RT I believe, sacked him when he got away from 2 guys... That shit is unacceptable, he needs some help... The last thing I'll add, his delivery did look odd I just thought that's how he did it... It was strange though...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Gold....

I was right the Niners scored 20, I predicted the Vikes would score 30 they simply forgot to add the zero after the 3.

I was totally wrong about the Vikings. 500 and I were texting during the game and I said to me it looked the game was fixed. AD 4 carries in the first half, Bridgewater missing receivers by 10 yards and why did it look like he was throwing the ball underhanded? I don't remember seeing him do it like that before.

I know what people say, it's only one game but it was such a game that showed me this team is no where near where I thought they were.

The Vikings defensive line was as bad as I have ever seen a line be made the Niners offensive line look the 90's Cowboys offensive line.

I had 49ers fan at my house watching the game last night and I was embarrassed. I had to go outside so I didn't break anything.

I will say job well done by the Niners but I wasn't wrong they are not a good team they just beat a much worse team. They will still finish last in their division and go something like 6 - 10.

Hyde looked great to bad they don't play the Vikes every week.

It could be worse atleast your not a Redskin fan :L

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we waiting on?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we waiting on?

UK-Stoke and Me-Gold havent been decided. I did text UK and axe him if its okay I just move Stoke into the next round, thats what i'm gonna do with Gold.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK-Stoke and Me-Gold havent been decided. I did text UK and axe him if its okay I just move Stoke into the next round, thats what i'm gonna do with Gold.

I'm guessing milk is the deciding vote? Did he seriously quit or just not responding?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate people losing when it's tied so why not let the remaining guys send you their rankings?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK said he's cool with Stoke moving on.

Not sure whats going on with Milk.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate people losing when it's tied so why not let the remaining guys send you their rankings?

Its not tied.

Stoke leads 5 - 4
Gold leads 5 - 4