• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Decades & Teams MLB Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then gold and stoke should move on. :D Seriously sorry about your loss Nos.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys!!!...

Never quit, just a crazy 2 days... Thats what happens on holidays and when you need to sleep at your parents home... Came home today at around 4:00 PM, put on an episode of Narcos and fell asleep until 9:30... SHit that sucked...

As for voting, i apologize, but I was aggrivated with seeing my team be Incomplete, in a draft where i was one of the only people that actually drafted a full team during the time alotted... And Nos just never saw it... Asked him to fix it, and it was never fixed, so with the limited time i gave myself to SportsHoopla the past 2 days i was waiting for the acknowledgment before i would even vote... But i really was rarely on, as you can see if you saw my post history for the past 2 days...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Nos, i give you props for holding this draft together... It was just too bad you unintentionally screwd me over...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Nos, i give you props for holding this draft together... It was just too bad you unintentionally screwd me over...

All you told me was Hack should be hitting 9th, I waited for more but never got anything I do agree that its my fault and I am sorry about the 8 man lineup!

I thought everyone had made their last picks I spent time fixing Hockey and Smittys team and changing a number of players for everyone elses teams it is absolutely my mistake about your team but I never seen you make your last pick I just assumed we were all done. Funny thing not one person mentioned you only having 8 in your lineup, at least not that I seen.

I do sincerely apologize.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you told me was Hack should be hitting 9th, I waited for more but never got anything I do agree that its my fault and I am sorry about the 8 man lineup!

I thought everyone had made their last picks I spent time fixing Hockey and Smittys team and changing a number of players for everyone elses teams it is absolutely my mistake about your team but I never seen you make your last pick I just assumed we were all done. Funny thing not one person mentioned you only having 8 in your lineup, at least not that I seen.

I do sincerely apologize.

For the record, it was listed in my list that i sent that you took all my picks with... We also talked about it many times that i was going to pick Brett Butler... And if you read your texts again you will see i told you that... But whatever...

And the fact nobody mentioned it during the vote just added to the agitation... Made it look like i quit when i really didn't.. But i do apologize for not voting, just crazy in my household, especially when i was at my parents for the last 2 days...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I was sorry man, what do you want? Do you realize how much shit I did towards the end of this draft? I again apologize for letting this one thing slip passed me. For the record we did not talk about it many times unless it was weeks ago, I looked at my text and it was mentioned once and you said "Got Brett Butler as the leadoff hitter" Nothing about why didn't you pick Butler for me. I even told you to post for nobody to vote so I can fix it and you replied it really didn't matter, again nothing about why don't I have Butler. Not only was the end of this draft a lot of work for me but I actually do work for a living.