• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Johnson & Kerwin WIlliams

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson
Obviously he looked good running the ball. Aside from the one fumble, he did a heck of a job against a top tier defense.

The thing that most impressed me most, was his pass protection. He did an amazing job picking up blitzes. He saved Palmer's ass a couple of times with tremendous blitz pickups. Very encouraged with what I saw.

Williams
I liked what I saw from him last year and was surprised he didn't make the team outright this year.

This game he looked amazing. He was hitting the hole super quick with a sense of urgency. It's amazing what fresh legs and a chip on you shoulder will do for you. His confidence has to be sky high right now.

I was very encouraged with what I saw out of both backs. Let's keep the ground game going this Thursday.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, both played well & DJ did an amazing job picking up those blitzes.A couple of them were on long pass completions.

Williams' problems have been his pass catching & blocking. He always ran the ball well between the tackles. Had the team not been so injured during training camp & picked up CJ2K, I think he was going to make the opening day roster.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson
Obviously he looked good running the ball. Aside from the one fumble, he did a heck of a job against a top tier defense.

The thing that most impressed me most, was his pass protection. He did an amazing job picking up blitzes. He saved Palmer's ass a couple of times with tremendous blitz pickups. Very encouraged with what I saw.

Williams
I liked what I saw from him last year and was surprised he didn't make the team outright this year.

This game he looked amazing. He was hitting the hole super quick with a sense of urgency. It's amazing what fresh legs and a chip on you shoulder will do for you. His confidence has to be sky high right now.

I was very encouraged with what I saw out of both backs. Let's keep the ground game going this Thursday.
Agreed, I'm very happy with what those two showed on the field yesterday. From what I hear Williams has been ripping the defense apart during practice all year. The sideline sure erupted when he got that touchdown. I think next year the Cards will be set at RB barring injury even without CJ.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson

Williams

I couldn't agree more about Johnson and I was also most impressed with his blocking. This was supposed to be an issue for him I guess from scouting reports coming into the draft, but he sure came up with some huge blitz pickups that you won't see on the usual stat sheet.

I like Williams and he hit the holes with a quickness, but I do worry about him when those holes aren't quite as gaping. He is a guy that can't make something out of nothing like CJ could when faced with a tighter spot.