• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H. Title shot on line

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think WWE is playing this right into our hands. That is if you want Bryan to main event THE PPV for the gold.

I don't know the exact specifics. But I think WWE is going to do something that will sell the heck out of subscriptions to the WWE Network as it is launched right before WM30.

The ultimate satisfaction for the YES! Nation would be for the uunderdog to face off against the head of the Authority and one of the GOAT in HHH to earn a shot at the title.

Now, could this happen at WM30. I think so. Headline Main Events. Batista vs Orton. HHH vs DB. If DB wins (which he would) he immediately faces the winner of the WWE championship.

I believe, that is the set up or something thereabouts that they have been building us up to.

I am not buying Sheamus vs DB at WM.

Hell, if that scenario were to come to fruition I am buying a year subscription tho the WWE Network just to watch WM30 on the tv instead of laptop.

thoughts? Crazy, I know, but we should expect someone to piss off HHH just enough for him to get into the ring with some huge stakes attached to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I honestly think they turned Bryan "heel" with the Wyatts so they could get him out of the picture during Mania season. That backfired.

They had Bryan job clean in the middle of the ring to a rookie in the opening match.

I love Bray's promo skill and his character. I'm all for his push, but that shouldn't be happening at Bryan's expense.

Batista is HHH lifting buddy, so he's getting the main event at Mania so he can promote his movie. His draw was always his physique and now that's shot. He's middle aged and out of shape. His mic skills are non-existent and he's nothing special in the ring.

When Ultimate Warrior came back at WM after a few yr layoff he had a midcard match against HHH when he was a nobody. Warrior was 1 and 1a with Hogan in his peak and he didn't get a WM main event return. Hogan, Rock and Stone Cold are the only people in the WM era who should get the treatment Batista's getting

This is the inevitable clusterfuck that was going to happen when the WWE gained a monopoly on pro wrestling in North America.

If Bryan gets in the main event, it'll be a last second change of direction forced by the fans

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people will be disappointed if DB isn't fighting for the title at WM and that seems impossible now. If he beats Orton at EC, I suppose he could be defending it against Batista at WM...would be better than what is probably going to happen...but still not that triumphant "WM moment" we all feel he deserves.

Batista is terrible. I was pumped for his return and it took all of 3 seconds to disappoint me and he's only cemented that with being consistently underwhelming since then. He's not physically intimidating like he used to be, but own what you have...he's still jacked compared to half the company...trying to hide in skinny jeans and club clothes just makes him look pathetic.

Agree on Bray. It might be nice to see him show a little interest in a championship, might make people take him even more seriously than just being creepy and weird.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think WWE is playing this right into our hands. That is if you want Bryan to main event THE PPV for the gold.

I don't know the exact specifics. But I think WWE is going to do something that will sell the heck out of subscriptions to the WWE Network as it is launched right before WM30.

The ultimate satisfaction for the YES! Nation would be for the uunderdog to face off against the head of the Authority and one of the GOAT in HHH to earn a shot at the title.

Now, could this happen at WM30. I think so. Headline Main Events. Batista vs Orton. HHH vs DB. If DB wins (which he would) he immediately faces the winner of the WWE championship.

I believe, that is the set up or something thereabouts that they have been building us up to.

I am not buying Sheamus vs DB at WM.

Hell, if that scenario were to come to fruition I am buying a year subscription tho the WWE Network just to watch WM30 on the tv instead of laptop.

thoughts? Crazy, I know, but we should expect someone to piss off HHH just enough for him to get into the ring with some huge stakes attached to it.

Not too shabby of a prediction if I say so myself....

Especially when I made the call on Jan 28th.

:humble:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder the WWE has to give away PPV's on the WWE Network if RKO vs Batista is the Wrestlemania main event. Get DB in the main event or else this will probably be the most overshadowed main event in Wrestlemania history.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Mamba you called it. I wonder if they are just making that a stipulation to get the buyrates up and Have BOOtista win the title anyways.

:noidea:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Mamba you called it. I wonder if they are just making that a stipulation to get the buyrates up and Have BOOtista win the title anyways.

:noidea:

I am done if that happens.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batista sucks on the Mic period. I think DB wins the title @ WM30 but will have a "legit" drop a month or so later. If not then the yes movement will just drag on for too long because WWE writing lacks the ability to find a creative way to transition DB into another storyline. Not that the writing is very good anyway. On another note is anyone else over the whole "streak" 'Taker has going. Don't think he should lose to Lesnar but after that no more please.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Taker is just way to predictable. I am done with it.

And welcome to SportsHoopla Meow!

:suds:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batista sucks on the Mic period. I think DB wins the title @ WM30 but will have a "legit" drop a month or so later. If not then the yes movement will just drag on for too long because WWE writing lacks the ability to find a creative way to transition DB into another storyline. Not that the writing is very good anyway. On another note is anyone else over the whole "streak" 'Taker has going. Don't think he should lose to Lesnar but after that no more please.

I think if Bryan wins he will hold onto the title for a while until after Bray Wyatt wins MITB and cashes it in at SummerSlam setting up an epic Bryan/Wyatt feud for the WWE title. Or have Roman Reigns win MITB and cash it in at Summerslam having a Reigns/Bryan feud.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Bryan wins he will hold onto the title for a while until after Bray Wyatt wins MITB and cashes it in at SummerSlam setting up an epic Bryan/Wyatt feud for the WWE title. Or have Roman Reigns win MITB and cash it in at Summerslam having a Reigns/Bryan feud.

lol, I'd like to see Bray Wyatt climb a ladder.

Its the same scenario again though, just like punk, a 220 pound guy beating up 300 pounders week in and week out. really doesnt matter who the champ is, we want to see the shield break up, reigns beat the hell out of ambrose and let the wyatts take over what the shield was doing. I cant see what Bray wyatt is gonna do with his two idjits if he won the title.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Bray Wyatt even interested in the title? He seems focused on his cult and recruitment. Not sure he's ever even mentioned a belt.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Bray Wyatt even interested in the title? He seems focused on his cult and recruitment. Not sure he's ever even mentioned a belt.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah no title picture for Bray just yet especially with RKO (another heel) holding both titles. That's why they need to get the titles in a face's hands, most of the top young talent consists of heels IMO.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no title picture for Bray just yet especially with RKO (another heel) holding both titles. That's why they need to get the titles in a face's hands, most of the top young talent consists of heels IMO.

I think Reigns could be a heel and feud with Bryan for the title. Im just afraid that BOOtista is gonna hang around the title picture for a while like a stagnant ass fart.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Reigns could be a heel and feud with Bryan for the title. Im just afraid that BOOtista is gonna hang around the title picture for a while like a stagnant ass fart.

Yeah keep Reigns a heel & feud with Daniel Bryan, although I think a Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins rivalry could result in some EPIC matches.

Not sure what they could do with Batista besides turning him into what Ryback was last year before he teamed up with Curtis Axel. Maybe Batista becomes a Heyman guy?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah keep Reigns a heel & feud with Daniel Bryan, although I think a Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins rivalry could result in some EPIC matches.

Not sure what they could do with Batista besides turning him into what Ryback was last year before he teamed up with Curtis Axel. Maybe Batista becomes a Heyman guy?

I like the team up with Heyman idea. I was also thinking of having Batista vs Lesnar at SummerSlam

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^wouldnt mind seeing Batista vs Brock, but one would have to go face.