• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott Makes Bold Claim!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re in a great spot here as only one team every year can win the Super Bowl. If I misread your post, I apologize, but it seemed like you were writing them off as incapable of accomplishing their major goal because of trends that aren’t always going to be applicable. I bet with each of those 17 QBs you cite there is a unique story with different pitfalls, injuries, etc…that went into the determination of the outcome. It’s very difficult to get to the Super Bowl.

It is true I am in a great spot of betting that the Eagles will not win a Super Bowl with Hurts as a majority of QB's never win whether they have been to the Super Bowl or not. Hurts and the Eagles maybe break through this trend as the NFC looks more wide open and for the taking by a team like the Eagles, but I am more just pointing to the idea that losing a Super Bowl has been a killer for a lot of teams over th eyears.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is true I am in a great spot of betting that the Eagles will not win a Super Bowl with Hurts as a majority of QB's never win whether they have been to the Super Bowl or not. Hurts and the Eagles maybe break through this trend as the NFC looks more wide open and for the taking by a team like the Eagles, but I am more just pointing to the idea that losing a Super Bowl has been a killer for a lot of teams over th eyears.
On that point we agree. It’s hard to get their once, let alone back to back.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career stats:
Dak Prescott: 70 Interceptions/Fumbles in 3,283 attempts - 2.13% of attempts
Jalen Hurts: 22 Interceptions/Fumbles in 1,040 attempts - 2.12% of attempts

Edit:
Josh Allen: 71 Interceptions/Fumbles in 2,566 attempts - 2.77% of attempts

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Philly fans are not Dak's only critics!

As shared by Joe Morgan of Fox News, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott offered a strong opinion of Prescott during a Friday appearance on Outkick's "Don’t @ Me" program.

"I’m a big Cowboys fan, and I go to Cowboys games," Abbott told show host Dan Dakich. "And there’s nothing more I want to see than the Dallas Cowboys back in the Super Bowl. Dak Prescott is a good quarterback as it concerns stats and things like that. He needs to be able to step up and show he can win a big game."

Prescott, a two-time Pro Bowl selection, endured a rough 2022 campaign for multiple reasons. A serious thumb injury he suffered in the Cowboys' Week 1 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers kept him out of action for the subsequent five games and ESPN stats show that the 30-year-old ended the regular season tied with Davis Mills of the Houston Texans for the most interceptions in the league (15).

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Philly fans are not Dak's only critics!

As shared by Joe Morgan of Fox News, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott offered a strong opinion of Prescott during a Friday appearance on Outkick's "Don’t @ Me" program.

"I’m a big Cowboys fan, and I go to Cowboys games," Abbott told show host Dan Dakich. "And there’s nothing more I want to see than the Dallas Cowboys back in the Super Bowl. Dak Prescott is a good quarterback as it concerns stats and things like that. He needs to be able to step up and show he can win a big game."

Prescott, a two-time Pro Bowl selection, endured a rough 2022 campaign for multiple reasons. A serious thumb injury he suffered in the Cowboys' Week 1 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers kept him out of action for the subsequent five games and ESPN stats show that the 30-year-old ended the regular season tied with Davis Mills of the Houston Texans for the most interceptions in the league (15).

I will admit I voted for the man the first time around against Wendy Davis. But that was before I knew of his Cowboy fan ways. I had assumed he was a Texans or Oilers fan, being from Houston.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have,nt had a repeat nfc east winner in a long time.gonna be hard for philly to repeat much less get back to the super bowl.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? I’m sorry, but that shit has nothing to do with the Eagles 2023 season. If they fail, they’ll fail because they fell short and they under performed. If they fail it will be because they had key injuries and the depth didn’t step up to counteract those injuries. Stats like that and trends like that are begging to be bucked. In gambling you want to be out ahead of a trend. 17 QBs in a row? That shit reeks of it’s time for the trend to die. This is different from assessing say a military academy head to head and playing an under. Theres a legit football reason you can attach to that.
Today, today the excuses started to roll.

Are we really counting the ints in preseason?

Strap them on and best team that day wins.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today, today the excuses started to roll.

Are we really counting the ints in preseason?

Strap them on and best team that day wins.
What are you talking about?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I voted for the man the first time around against Wendy Davis. But that was before I knew of his Cowboy fan ways. I had assumed he was a Texans or Oilers fan, being from Houston.
Did you read my post?
You aren't suppose to be able to do that when putting someone on ignore.

Anyways....you clearly remain soft. Let the other eagle trolls take it from here. Your game has slipped.

Abbott? LOL
Check out the skins board, you have a shit load in common.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's IT.

Folks down south can't read for shit. Fucking eagle fans are just misunderstood.

Who knew?
Not me

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How often is this thread bumped cause there will be A fanbase to do so.

Iggloo doesn't talk the runningback playing QB like he did so often 4 years ago. Least he now as ints for his go to.

Should be tons of fun for somebody

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Cowboy defense can keep Dallas in some games.

Hey Iggloo, what is the scuttlebutt about the Dallas defense down there in Cowboy country?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry you guys NOW have hurt feelings as the season is getting started.

Overboard?
Yes...Both ways.
Ask iggloo

Anyways...Dallas fans here will show up weekly to take their abuse for being bandwagon cowboy fans.

I'll yield the floor back.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How often is this thread bumped cause there will be A fanbase to do so.

Iggloo doesn't talk the runningback playing QB like he did so often 4 years ago. Least he now as ints for his go to.

Should be tons of fun for somebody
Our running back playing QB is better than your running back playing QB?

Yes I take you off ignore to see what you are saying sometimes Pday. What you don’t get about at least some of us eagles fans is we’re just having fun. We’re just joking around. It’s not supposed to make you angry or bitter to talk sports, even with rival fans.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Cowboy defense can keep Dallas in some games.

Hey Iggloo, what is the scuttlebutt about the Dallas defense down there in Cowboy country?
I don’t live there anymore but my sources in Oxnard tell me they’re picking off Dak at a steady clip!