• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott Makes Bold Claim!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

^^^watching Eagles/Cowboys fan skirmish^^^...
Better get more popcorn LOL
image000000.jpg

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely he’s not too dumb to realize they’re two different offensive schemes?
I think it's not so much concerning different schemes than it is Brown pretty much throwing Hurts and the offensive game planning under the bus. That's why I said if this came from an opponent it would make for killer bulletin board material. But from your own teammate? Then again, who knows, maybe it will light a fire under them all.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's not so much concerning different schemes than it is Brown pretty much throwing Hurts and the offensive game planning under the bus. That's why I said if this came from an opponent it would make for killer bulletin board material. But from your own teammate? Then again, who knows, maybe it will light a fire under them all.
Wait...he really said that?? I thought that was just someone having fun with fake quotes

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...he really said that?? I thought that was just someone having fun with fake quotes
This was an anonymous quote that was given to a local reporter who never gave a name. AJ Brown wasn’t named. The person who put that meme together is saying that they think the anonymous player was AJ Brown. No evidence that it was him.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he's pissed about Lamb becoming the better WR. He seems like that kinda guy.

ME ME ME

shouldn't be a problem for the best coach and QB in the division. Get this selfish shithead the football.
Problem solved.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better get more popcorn LOL
View attachment 348557
That can't be real can it? I'm not surprised by Brown trashing his coaches, but Jalen? Maybe taken out of context? Then again the way he has been sulking around and being generally surly during games, who knows

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is what it is..Lamb comes on and Brown shows he plays more for himself. Brown wants to win his way.

another tip of the cap towards RTK...he knew who the best philly wide was all this time.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

from phillys own.
didnt know Siranni is against using motion as much as he is.
So maybe some of this isnt the OC, but the HC.

The Eagles’ lack of movement, particularly at the snap, has been a trend since Nick Sirianni arrived in 2021. What’s interesting is that Indianapolis Colts coach Shane Steichen, the Eagles’ offensive coordinator last season, uses motion at the snap 22% of the time in his new post, which ranks 11th in the league compared to the Eagles, who rank 32nd.
Earlier this season, Sirianni said the lack of motion is tied to his belief that it should only be utilized with an express purpose.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time believing AJ Brown actually said that...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither did I until I came here and read the Hayseed Sigmund Freud psychoanalyze AJ Brown from a distance and determined it’s all about CeeDee Lamb. Once I saw that perspective, it made perfect sense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither did I until I came here and read the Hayseed Sigmund Freud psychoanalyze AJ Brown from a distance and determined it’s all about CeeDee Lamb. Once I saw that perspective, it made perfect sense.
LOL

you keep the me player,, Dallas is fine with our guy

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, Los Angeles Chargers three-time All-Pro edge rusher Khalil Mack and Las Vegas Raiders two-time Pro Bowl edge rusher Maxx Crosby are among the eight finalists for the ninth annual Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.

Each NFL team nominated one of its players for the award, which recognizes those who exemplify outstanding sportsmanship on the field. The award was created in 2014 to honor Pro Football Hall of Famer Art Rooney Sr., the late founding owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I also think our QB is another team type guy.
What say the eagle fan boys?

Philly Fan Boys appear to not like Dallas fan boys returning volley.

Cmon coach...there is still time for you to crow in the end. Don't puss out cause your lover boys lost TWO football games.

BE A FUCKING FOOTBALL FAN

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no idea who said what. But what we do know is that AJ Brown has said things even been separated from Hurts more than once during the season. He isnt happy with the offense. Now I truly believe everything is fine between the two, but I do believe AJ has the same flaw I have in real life.
Sometimes his inner monologue is broken. & therefore, he thinks it & it comes out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, Los Angeles Chargers three-time All-Pro edge rusher Khalil Mack and Las Vegas Raiders two-time Pro Bowl edge rusher Maxx Crosby are among the eight finalists for the ninth annual Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.

Each NFL team nominated one of its players for the award, which recognizes those who exemplify outstanding sportsmanship on the field. The award was created in 2014 to honor Pro Football Hall of Famer Art Rooney Sr., the late founding owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I also think our QB is another team type guy.
What say the eagle fan boys?

Philly Fan Boys appear to not like Dallas fan boys returning volley.

Cmon coach...there is still time for you to crow in the end. Don't puss out cause your lover boys lost TWO football games.

BE A FUCKING FOOTBALL FAN
My favorite iteration of the Cowboys fan is the Thanksgiving to Christmas Cowboys fan. It’s right around this moment where the buy in is greatest. It makes the inevitable playoff failure that much more fun.

Jesus is comin…

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite iteration of the Cowboys fan is the Thanksgiving to Christmas Cowboys fan. It’s right around this moment where the buy in is greatest. It makes the inevitable playoff failure that much more fun.

Jesus is comin…
This is where your fan boy shines most. You think.. but it's just your pathetic philly envy sports spin in play, AGAIN.

psst...It's in the posts, and my God did you change your barks after TWO (2) lost football games. This says everything about you pee wee. You back track like few others. NOW? You mention waving the white flag afyter two football games.

Now that's funny! Talk internet football smartest guy in the room for 15 months only to PREPARE to spin after...TWO FOOTBALL GAMES.

LOL
but but you know cowboy playoff fans with this post.

SPIN COACH SKIPPY SPIN

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown and Hurts are friends. I think the people being thrown under the bus are Sirianni and the offensive coordinator Brian Johnson. They are the architects of the predictable and somewhat out of synch offense we’ve seen this year.