• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D1 'Rona poll #4 expanded IR slots, COVID IR only?

Expanded IR RONA only?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 , @Bandit @SteelersPride @leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @MilkSpiller22 @HaroldSeattle @Barilko @obxyankeefan @Ram Tough @broncosmitty @TKOSpikes @Trudem @The Foot

Simple as it sounds, will any IR slots above and beyond our normal 2, be able to be used as standard IR, or are they for RONA only? I would FULLY be expecting the league to mostly police this themselves if this passes, as I have no where near the time nor the desire to check everyone's IR every single week.

BTW, yes= COVID IR ONLY
NO= all IR slots are open for whatever qualifies in our league...I'd edit it to be more clear, but I cant

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rona only. Self police. I can assist in removals if needed.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted no because with no pre-season games and so little contact in practices, there are going to be so many injuries this year on top of COVID so I think we need the extra IR spots anyway. I don't think we will have any problem filling up however many IR spots we end up with. And if COVID players get left on IR after they are eligible to return, I honestly don't care. There's enough other crap to deal with and it's not like there's any repercussions for having an illegal lineup in this league anyway. Chances are the player that was accidentally left on IR is better than the one you replaced him with anyway so really the only person being punished is the team that made the mistake.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll closes around 7pm tonight fellers...for the love of gawd don't let it end in a tie

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted yes, for the same reason I vote no , to roster expansion.

so man we’re adamant against larger rosters and the construction or roster size and IR spots was such a hot
Topic. We are bringing this up and making changes due to extenuating circumstances. So imho that’s what it should be used for....otherwise just make it a permanent change:2cents:

however bandit makes a compelling point. So I’m ok either way. If it’s tied I will change my vote to either side so that we don’t drag this out.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll closes around 7pm tonight fellers...for the love of gawd don't let it end in a tie
you should have a poll to decide what happens if there is a tie

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if i voted but i would have said Rona only