• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current +4 MLB Draft : CHAT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warrior....love seeing my little boy tear up at the end. I know you're a superhero geek, when does DD2 and Luke Cage hit Netflix?

Who knows. But I am psyched. I love that stuff but I try to avoid knowing about it before hand. I just can't handle the suspense. I fiddle my thumbs and everything.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Minnesota once when I worked for GK. Mall of America. Good stuff. Better than Boston. I went there on business once, and went to this great Italian place on the south side. Food was unreal. However....I asked for ice tea...the chick says ''ice tea?''. Yeah...She brings me a glass of ice and an Arizona iced tea in a bottle. Who knew:L

Yeah, tea is nasty!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who didn't know my dad had a aortic aneurysm that ruptured near or in his heart on Tuesday. Lots of prayers went out that day. He was medivac to the nearest trauma/ER. Thank God he collapsed at a doctors office instead of at home alone or in the car or there would be a good chance he would be dead. He under went 6 hours of surgery and the surgeons did an amazing job. He awake loopy, confused and in pain. He kept asking why he needed all these nurses helping him for a knee surgery. He has had several knee surgeries these past few years so that's what his brain was thinking. It took him 2 days to finally grasp what was going on. Today he was sent home. I think he could have used a few more days at the hospital but they wanted him home before the storm hit. They live in northern Virginia. Well I spoke with him finally 30 minutes ago and he seems to be doing well. Still in pain from where they had to crack his ribs open. I thank God for the miracle of bringing my father back to us. He is amazing man that adopted me and was the best father I could have ever asked for. He is a even more amazing grandfather "papa" to my son. Yesterday my school buried a 18yr old student and I kept thinking of my father during the service and also the parents of the student. Your life is precious and we don't know when our expiration date is so we need to enjoy the ones around us when we can. I appreciate, and love all you, even Milk :D You all have made my life better and I have enjoyed our time together. Nos and I created the Mock Draft to have guys create the best teams. What we ended up doing was creating friendships with some amazing people. We have lost one drafter Robotic Dreams and several good friends have left the site. Thank you all for being who you are and you all have made this site special. Take the time each day to reflect on the past but also be thankful for your time on this earth.

Next Friday (Feb 29th) I will be flying to Virginia hopefully without any weather related delays to go help my dad recover. Unfortunately I will only be home for a few days but anytime is better then none. Well everyone thank you for being apart of these drafts and I look forward to years and years of drafting with you.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who didn't know my dad had a aortic aneurysm that ruptured near or in his heart on Tuesday. Lots of prayers went out that day. He was medivac to the nearest trauma/ER. Thank God he collapsed at a doctors office instead of at home alone or in the car or there would be a good chance he would be dead. He under went 6 hours of surgery and the surgeons did an amazing job. He awake loopy, confused and in pain. He kept asking why he needed all these nurses helping him for a knee surgery. He has had several knee surgeries these past few years so that's what his brain was thinking. It took him 2 days to finally grasp what was going on. Today he was sent home. I think he could have used a few more days at the hospital but they wanted him home before the storm hit. They live in northern Virginia. Well I spoke with him finally 30 minutes ago and he seems to be doing well. Still in pain from where they had to crack his ribs open. I thank God for the miracle of bringing my father back to us. He is amazing man that adopted me and was the best father I could have ever asked for. He is a even more amazing grandfather "papa" to my son. Yesterday my school buried a 18yr old student and I kept thinking of my father during the service and also the parents of the student. Your life is precious and we don't know when our expiration date is so we need to enjoy the ones around us when we can. I appreciate, and love all you, even Milk :D You all have made my life better and I have enjoyed our time together. Nos and I created the Mock Draft to have guys create the best teams. What we ended up doing was creating friendships with some amazing people. We have lost one drafter Robotic Dreams and several good friends have left the site. Thank you all for being who you are and you all have made this site special. Take the time each day to reflect on the past but also be thankful for your time on this earth.

Next Friday (Feb 29th) I will be flying to Virginia hopefully without any weather related delays to go help my dad recover. Unfortunately I will only be home for a few days but anytime is better then none. Well everyone thank you for being apart of these drafts and I look forward to years and years of drafting with you.
Prayers for your Dad buddy and your family. You're a great guy, I'd imagine your Pop is too. I miss my Dad every day

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos when we starting this draft?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayers for your Dad buddy and your family. You're a great guy, I'd imagine your Pop is too. I miss my Dad every day

Funny, I don't miss my dad even a little bit but I miss my mom more than I thought possible...

But I agree with Troy, you are a great Human Being Josh and i'm very glad we met and have become friends and as I said the entire time I continue to keep your father, your mother, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK goes from $4 Hoop Cash to $6,004 Hoop Cash, not a bad day at the office!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums has been texted to see if he is playing

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums has been texted to see if he is playing

Didn't you say there was someone other than Clark who wanted back in the drafts?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife had a few to many glasses of wine tonight. Lets say it was the wildest time ever and that's including when we started dating. I figured it out lots of beer for her = bellyaches and I get cold shoulder. 3-5 glasses of wine = we might be having another kid. I am starting to create a wine cellar.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you say there was someone other than Clark who wanted back in the drafts?

Maybe it was Doobs? Ill check the Doobs show and ask. How many more you want? We already have 10 so we could start tonight. :yes:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I invited Center Ice, Debbie Does and my boy #1Bostonfan

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we have 11 I just wanna check with others before I post the draft order.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you text me where I pick when you do the order? Not sure when I'll be able to log in.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you text me where I pick when you do the order? Not sure when I'll be able to log in.

Is there a time where we shouldn't text you? After a certain time (est)

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we have 11 I just wanna check with others before I post the draft order.

Lets get 12 wont that make it perfect for playoffs? Can we do the playoffs that if you beat someone you can take one of their players?