• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CTG staying or going? Texas opening

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't have a good feeling about this.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys I see where there is another post about Todd Graham and the potential hires at Texas. I am starting to think he will remain a Devil.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt Graham is on his way to Texas. First off, I thought he Patterson couldn't hire any of the ASU staff as per his deal? Secondly, no disrespect to Graham, but I seriously doubt if he is even on their radar despite Patterson being the new AD. Keep in mind, it was Love that hired him. Texas will go after the biggest names in college and perhaps the NFL and well, I wouldn't consider Graham up there with the big boys quite yet.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham has a press conference scheduled for tomorrow to put the Texas rumors to rest.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham has a press conference scheduled for tomorrow to put the Texas rumors to rest.

It sounds like Norvell will also be getting a raise and extension of some sort. He was offered by Florida as an OC and Arkansas State as a head coach.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt Graham is on his way to Texas. First off, I thought he Patterson couldn't hire any of the ASU staff as per his deal? Secondly, no disrespect to Graham, but I seriously doubt if he is even on their radar despite Patterson being the new AD. Keep in mind, it was Love that hired him. Texas will go after the biggest names in college and perhaps the NFL and well, I wouldn't consider Graham up there with the big boys quite yet.

Except he would be a hell of a coach there. But yea hes not a big enough name yet way more people in front of him.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys shouldn't be worried about Graham.. I can't believe no one was talking about Norvell interviewing for the Arkansas State HC job.. That really happened. Hopefully tomorrow's press conference is to announce a new deal that keeps Norvell. Best OC in the nation last year.

*I see you saw that 08.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys shouldn't be worried about Graham.. I can't believe no one was talking about Norvell interviewing for the Arkansas State HC job.. That really happened. Hopefully tomorrow's press conference is to announce a new deal that keeps Norvell. Best OC in the nation last year.

*I see you saw that 08.

I acknowledge this post!
I would hate to see Norvell leave.