• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Craig James has Nebraska as preseason #2

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. I guess they showed his preseason rankings on Disney, though I did not see it personally....this is what I'm reading on various forums.

Do I think Nebraska has potential to get up that high this coming season? Of course I do.......but wow #2 preseason is kinda ridiculous. And he is ridiculous himself so it should be expected from him I guess.

P.S. Craig James seems to have some weird love for Nebraska.....I noticed this last season.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if we get by texas
then....... the schedule sets up pretty well this coming season for a run into to the top 5

i think preseason 2 is too high just based off our unproven O

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least it's not the Lou Holtz kiss of death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. I guess they showed his preseason rankings on Disney, though I did not see it personally....this is what I'm reading on various forums.

Do I think Nebraska has potential to get up that high this coming season? Of course I do.......but wow #2 preseason is kinda ridiculous. And he is ridiculous himself so it should be expected from him I guess.

P.S. Craig James seems to have some weird love for Nebraska.....I noticed this last season.

He's trying to find a new school for his retard son.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we get by texas
then....... the schedule sets up pretty well this coming season for a run into to the top 5

i think preseason 2 is too high just based off our unproven O

This is the same way I see it......of course Nebraska could lose any conference game if they don't show up to play. But I agree, after Texas things set up nicely. This season has one of those feels to it already.....I don't want to get ahead of myself, but this is the best I've felt about an upcoming season in a long long time.....since the Eric Crouch days for sure.