• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Coyotes vs. Senators

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game. Coyotes played the puck instead of the man which lead to that final goal. It was a really strange game and I could not wrap my finger around why we started out so bad. They score on a one timer and then a rebound to start the second but then all of a sudden went into defense mode. The ceased being aggressive and were content on grind out the next period and a half. That ultimately lead to overtime and the eventual loss. Ottawa had given up 50+ shots to its last two opponents but the yotes could only must up 32? Hopefully it is just a hangover from the road trip. Go yotes!!!

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game. Coyotes played the puck instead of the man which lead to that final goal. It was a really strange game and I could not wrap my finger around why we started out so bad. They score on a one timer and then a rebound to start the second but then all of a sudden went into defense mode. The ceased being aggressive and were content on grind out the next period and a half. That ultimately lead to overtime and the eventual loss. Ottawa had given up 50+ shots to its last two opponents but the yotes could only must up 32? Hopefully it is just a hangover from the road trip. Go yotes!!!

I have almost no idea what you're talking about, but I agree.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice hat trick by Jason Spezza last night - Sens had been reeling early on this season so that was a big win for them