• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Rams

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are playing solid ball. Same as last week, limit the sacks and turnovers and we have a great shot to win. Coming over from Seattle, I think Richard will help put together a great game plan for the Rams offense

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offense is obviously great. I don’t think they are as good as they were two months ago with Cupp as a WR. Still weapons everywhere though. We played them early last year when nobody really knew just how good they were. Their defense has a lot of big names and Pro Bowlers. They haven’t seemed to put it all together yet on that side of the ball though. That could be partly due to their offense ripping up and down the field. Donald is obviously their best player but the one that scares me as well is Talib. I have always thought he was a top 5 CB. He has been injured this year but I think he is still very good. Peters always seems to get INTs but he is also prone to get beat. They have actually played in quite a few close games this year. It will definitely be a challenge. Hopefully we can put together some 7-8 minute drives that result in TDs.

It will bring back some old memories for me. It was odd last night when the Hawks K got hurt. I remember playing the Rams in the playoffs in 85 or 86 at their place and our K got hurt. Dickerson ran all over us that day. I also remember Roger ‘s last game vs them. We killed them one year as well. It seems like Hollywood Henderson had a big game. Lots of big time matchups back then.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams give up a lot of yards against the rush. Hopefully Zeke can average bout 5 yards per carry and carry the ball 25-30 times.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough test. Rams defense is not the greatest but that Donald is a concern..

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offense is obviously great. I don’t think they are as good as they were two months ago with Cupp as a WR. Still weapons everywhere though. We played them early last year when nobody really knew just how good they were. Their defense has a lot of big names and Pro Bowlers. They haven’t seemed to put it all together yet on that side of the ball though. That could be partly due to their offense ripping up and down the field. Donald is obviously their best player but the one that scares me as well is Talib. I have always thought he was a top 5 CB. He has been injured this year but I think he is still very good. Peters always seems to get INTs but he is also prone to get beat. They have actually played in quite a few close games this year. It will definitely be a challenge. Hopefully we can put together some 7-8 minute drives that result in TDs.

It will bring back some old memories for me. It was odd last night when the Hawks K got hurt. I remember playing the Rams in the playoffs in 85 or 86 at their place and our K got hurt. Dickerson ran all over us that day. I also remember Roger ‘s last game vs them. We killed them one year as well. It seems like Hollywood Henderson had a big game. Lots of big time matchups back then.
Your recollection of the old games always impresses me

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your recollection of the old games always impresses me

Definitely one of my positives is my memory. I used to take a notebook and try to keep up with stats during a game. I was a nut. Still am lol. I have to admit , I have mellowed some the last couple of years. I don’t get near as nervous, although those catches the other night were getting my BP up. Ha

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No guarantees of anything. But I just as soon face the 23rd ranked run defense than the 2nd.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No guarantees of anything. But I just as soon face the 23rd ranked run defense than the 2nd.

Yep. They are dead last in yds per attempt. They allowed 440 more yards on 14 less carries than we did. Crazy considering what they have on the DLine.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how this game ends up. I do know the Rams do not have the same home field advantage as the Saints. The rams and saints winning would not surprise me. The cowboys and eagles winning or some other combination would not surprise me. When I look at the rams and saints they just really seem beatable. I hate to say it but I really expected the eagles to beat the bears yesterday. Bears have that good defense,but their offense to me is not as good as the cowboys with cooper.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rattle Goff and this is a winnable game. If you get in his head early he'll make mistakes.

Yea, I just read that somewhere. And once he is out of the pocket he is inaccurate.
And you won't need a spy on him either ...he does not like to run. 108 rushing yards on the year.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rattle Goff and this is a winnable game. If you get in his head early he'll make mistakes.
Bang!!! That is the key. Goff can be rattled. He then makes poor decisions. No Cooper for them is huge.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a good feeling if we keep Gurley under wraps, which seems very possible with the way our LB's are playing
Big key will be Su'a - Filo's availability. CWilliams graded out terribly in pass protection this week, and he is going to see Donald the whole game this week

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big key will be Su'a - Filo's availability. CWilliams graded out terribly in pass protection this week, and he is going to see Donald the whole game this week
I would think donald will line up over the LG. I am hoping that maybe William's will match up well enough to counter the speed Donald has. Suh is still decent but he is not as dominate as he ages. Donald is a game wrecker and we will have issues running through the line between Smith and William's.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they talked about that today on the radio. Seems Donald's game is quickness ( first step) and Williams actually did well in the run game last Saturday. Expect martin to go solo on pass plays and the center helping Williams on passing plays. Donald will get his....perhaps we can keep in a little less active. I don't think he wants much of Martin....even on a bum wheel

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely one of my positives is my memory. I used to take a notebook and try to keep up with stats during a game. I was a nut. Still am lol. I have to admit , I have mellowed some the last couple of years. I don’t get near as nervous, although those catches the other night were getting my BP up. Ha

Dr. Colors recommends edarbyclor for BP and also writes scripts for 12 packs of cold beer to ensure a enjoyable game . Wife might disapprove but the Dr’s orders overrules her disapproval.
That will be $75 for the consultation please pay by PayPal

Hey I gotta get my free beer somewhere :suds: