• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs. Rams

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is not some hindsight 20/20. I'll admit I was happy we got Claiborne, but that had more to do with the fact that we had literally no talent in the secondary going into that offseason. Nabbing Carr to that contract and getting Claiborne in the draft just felt like we had won the lottery and that has obviously been not the case. I was pretty high on Kooch and wouldn't have complained one bit if the Cowboys had taken him because of the potential of having two stud LBs and we had already signed Carr.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish we had taken Kuechly over Claiborne. Even if Lee got hurt we would have at least had Kooch and if Lee did manage to stay on the field, they would have been a terror for offenses. Kuechly and Claiborne both were considered the best prospects at their position in years and we traded up for the wrong one. Typical.
:agree: I wanted Luke as well, but I got extremely Hype when we drafted Claiborne....Thought we had the steal of the draft. I think they should give him a try at Safety he lacks the speed and instincts to play corner

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My takeaways were I was glad to see Jeff Fisher put in his damn place, and glad to see Austin Davis moping around the sidelines. I get that he is excited, but his bullshit antics early in the game wore me out. As for Fisher, he sure was pissed about the roughing the Romo call, but eerily silent when his thug legwhipped Murray to start the fumble process. Always thought Fisher was a good coach, but always thought he was a slimeball as well.