• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs. Rams

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice comeback after a crappy start.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we won what a ride today

Our Defense need Mclain back bad

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this was just the Rams and I know the Cowboys are probably an 8-8 team, but wins like today help build camaraderie and character. Sometimes that alone is good enough to get you in the playoffs, especially in a weak division.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony is Mr. Clutch.

Wow, how one week can change minds. Dont get me wrong cause Ive been a long time supporter of Romo and ALWAYS draft him in my FF leagues but, "Tony is Mr. Clutch" sort of grabbed my attention.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this was just the Rams and I know the Cowboys are probably an 8-8 team, but wins like today help build camaraderie and character. Sometimes that alone is good enough to get you in the playoffs, especially in a weak division.

Im telling you this division is NOT weak.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, how one week can change minds. Dont get me wrong cause Ive been a long time supporter of Romo and ALWAYS draft him in my FF leagues but, "Tony is Mr. Clutch" sort of grabbed my attention.

I think GNG is in the minority. Most Cowboys fans I run into are subscribers to Romo being the center of all futility. If someone farts while driving through Dallas, it's Romo's fault.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think GNG is in the minority. Most Cowboys fans I run into are subscribers to Romo being the center of all futility. If someone farts while driving through Dallas, it's Romo's fault.

Carl I see your channeling your inner "wfrye" :) :yahoo:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carl I see your channeling your inner "wfrye" :) :yahoo:

I smell sarcasm coming from Carl

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won and hate to be Mr. glass half empty but I personally no longer trust Romo That pic six was awful. He's good for 1 or 2 of those a year it seems maybe more. Murray as much as I want to believe in this guy he has a knack for coughing up the rock and Claiborne is probably this teams worst 1st round pick in more than a decade. We won, but we struggled against a 3 string qb and wr were open all over the field. I just wanted to get this of my chest before N.O. Happy we won the OL has been outstanding this year I'm going to sit back and enjoy this win now.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won and hate to be Mr. glass half empty but I personally no longer trust Romo That pic six was awful. He's good for 1 or 2 of those a year it seems maybe more. Murray as much as I want to believe in this guy he has a knack for coughing up the rock and Claiborne is probably this teams worst 1st round pick in more than a decade. We won, but we struggled against a 3 string qb and wr were open all over the field. I just wanted to get this of my chest before N.O. Happy we won the OL has been outstanding this year I'm going to sit back and enjoy this win now.

Just so ya know that 3rd string QB broke every record Farve had at Miss state. I think he will be better than Bradford after the season IMHO

Romo's pick 6 was because the Rams Db's were sitting on routes due to Romos injury and not passing crisp its alos the reason that DEz was wide open on the TD

But it was a bone head play by Tony Im just glad we won

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so ya know that 3rd string QB broke every record Farve had at Miss state. I think he will be better than Bradford after the season IMHO

Romo's pick 6 was because the Rams Db's were sitting on routes due to Romos injury and not passing crisp its alos the reason that DEz was wide open on the TD

But it was a bone head play by Tony Im just glad we won

So did Case Keeneum, So did the kid at Hawaii so did every Texas tech QB college stats are pointless this is the NFL.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not personally aimed at you Colors are any other fan of the Cowboys. I'm just done making excuses for Romo until he proves he can lead this team. In my above statement this defense makes 9 out of 10 qb's they face look like pro bowlers. We need help desperately if we want to be more than just a 500 team.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels damn good being on the other side of the fence for once. I feel bad for Rams fans cuz I know how those gut wrenching losses feel like... but fuck it's nice for it to go our way for once.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish we had taken Kuechly over Claiborne. Even if Lee got hurt we would have at least had Kooch and if Lee did manage to stay on the field, they would have been a terror for offenses. Kuechly and Claiborne both were considered the best prospects at their position in years and we traded up for the wrong one. Typical.

Last edited by a moderator: