• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Packers

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Listening to Garrett's press conference, what a bunch of crap. Jerry fire his ass.
I really think Garrett wants to get fired. Romo has been coddled and enabled too long...the guy is just not a winner....

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Murray owner in fantasy football I've watched a lot of your games this season at least parts of all of them, your offensive playcalling is terrible when you have the lead pound the ball and run clock don't take shots down the field with a QB that makes questionable decisions.

I know your defense is being scapgoated after today's game but had the offensive side of the ball held up their end and ran clock your defense would never have been in jeopardy.

Jones has a huge ego and won't be out of the mix until he passes away but you need to find a run first defensive coach to counter balance things it's not going to work with Garrett at the helm.

I'm not hear to pile on either, not a fan of course but no fanbase deserves to see a loss like that at home. You guys should be mad and stop buying tickets, merchandise etc until this is resolved you deserve better.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Garrett wants to get fired. Romo has been coddled and enabled too long...the guy is just not a winner....

:agree:Romo is not a loser, but is in now way a winner. Get his ass out of here as well.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured it out Romo's football IQ is about the same as Gino Smiths.

Bingo!!!

But I'm a troll for trying to tell you morons that for the past 4 years?? The annual late season collapse is upon us!

Fuckin hilarious

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo!!!

But I'm a troll for trying to tell you morons that for the past 4 years?? The annual late season collapse is upon us!

Fuckin hilarious

No, you are a troll for this...

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
season not over yet but .....

The only reason I didn't bet you butthead, as I already knew you would never pay up on a bet like that. You and clownboy can go back to your Romo ball sucking party here now: how many late season collapses must this clown have before you girls see the light??

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you are a troll for this...

Keep hope alive Earl...what's the diff between you clowns here and a chick with a crush hiding behind your flag waving?? I always speak the truth..you and your stooges here are living in a dream world lol.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo!!!

Fuckin hilarious
Come on wfrye. Could you please be a bit more diplomatic. Romo is not the only problem with this team and not the biggest problem outside the fact he is way over paid.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Come on wfrye. Could you please be a bit more diplomatic. Romo is not the only problem with this team and not the biggest problem outside the fact he is way over paid.
Good post Jinx...It all starts at the top with Jerry. Probably the worst GM over the last 18 years of Cowboy's futility. He is mediocre at picking players and worse at picking coaches (the exception Johnson and Parcells where he actually won but kept Parcells too long) but the worst thing he does is emasculate his coaches and coddle his players. Then you go down to Garrett....has any HC ever single handedly ever cost a team more games that JG in a gour year span....and then Romo....The guy wilts at the biggest moments...honestly, I do not think the guy is too smart. Look at the way he has played in critical games and even in years like this one when he is having good statistical years, he finds ways to cost his team games time after time.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post Jinx...It all starts at the top with Jerry. Probably the worst GM over the last 18 years of Cowboy's futility. He is mediocre at picking players and worse at picking coaches (the exception Johnson and Parcells where he actually won but kept Parcells too long) but the worst thing he does is emasculate his coaches and coddle his players. Then you go down to Garrett....has any HC ever single handedly ever cost a team more games that JG in a gour year span....and then Romo....The guy wilts at the biggest moments...honestly, I do not think the guy is too smart. Look at the way he has played in critical games and even in years like this one when he is having good statistical years, he finds ways to cost his team games time after time.
Its beyond embarrassing now. To me the whole tradition and what the Dallas Cowboys are all about has been severely tarnished. I barely recognize the uniform and star on the helmet anymore. :bawling:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I didn't bet you butthead, as I already knew you would never pay up on a bet like that.

Your the one that put it out there

Fry you had the chance and walked away

So troll on with your BS