• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs. Jags

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to hand it to the Cowboys on Hitchens, the kid is gonna be a football player

I'm starting to be more and more convinced that Will McClay needs to be given a big bag of money by Jerry and kept really happy here. He appears to be a good judge of talent and also has Jerry's ear along with Garrett and Stephen.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to hand it to the Cowboys on Hitchens, the kid is gonna be a football player

Yet I remember many Cowboy fans killed the team for picking him. I guess that's why fans need to learn not to judge drafts the next morning...Maybe the 2014 draft wasn't so horrible afterall...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet I remember many Cowboy fans killed the team for picking him. I guess that's why fans need to learn not to judge drafts the next morning...Maybe the 2014 draft wasn't so horrible afterall...

Or...fans can post their opinions and then give credit when it's due, as is the case with Hitchens. The Cowboys ended up with a Pro Bowl OG and a kid that looks like a longtime starting LB, nice draft no matter what. Also loved the decision to keep Patman on the 53, this kid is a player. I ripped the Lawrence trade to pieces, I hope to eat a lot of crow on that one