• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Bucs

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys LB Leighton Vander Esch (shoulder) practiced Wednesday.

Van Esch hasn't played since hurting his shoulder in Week 15 against the Jaguars. Dallas' defense is certainly better with the hyper-aggressive Vander Esch chasing down ball carriers and covering running backs and tight ends in the short area of the field. The oft-injured linebacker has a chance to suit up for Monday's playoff game against the Bucs.
Source: Todd Archer on Twitter

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minus the first game of the year, this Tampa team has looked at best average. I would be totally shocked if they beat us Monday night.

The old joke:

What is the difference between Jerry Jones and Tom Brady?

One is from Arkansas and the other owns the Dallas Cowboys.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old joke:

What is the difference between Jerry Jones and Tom Brady?

One is from Arkansas and the other owns the Dallas Cowboys.

Tom is 7-0 vs the Cowboys. 6 out of the 7 he had the better team. Now he had something to do with it sure, but like i said he had the better team. The only exception being game 1 this season and in that game , his defense played outstanding. We are the better team this Monday night. No excuses. If we lose , its time to make some changes. I think its going to be a bad night for Tom and 2, maybe 3 blue ipads.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom is 7-0 vs the Cowboys. 6 out of the 7 he had the better team. Now he had something to do with it sure, but like i said he had the better team. The only exception being game 1 this season and in that game , his defense played outstanding. We are the better team this Monday night. No excuses. If we lose , its time to make some changes. I think its going to be a bad night for Tom and 2, maybe 3 blue ipads.

I feel otherwise. I think the struggling Pokes D will struggle even more on grass.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hearing a lot of Tom never loss to the Cowboys & Dak on grass & add whatever here.

All I am hearing is the announcer mentioning this kicker has never missed from this range right before the Kicker misses.

Making me feel better about the game honestly. Very rare for a zero to remain. Laws of averages are on my side on this one.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been a Monday playoff game?. I don't really like it. People in the media sure complain about the Cowboys always getting publicity but the networks always ensure we are headliners. Like it or not America, Cowboys always move the needle.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been a Monday playoff game?. I don't really like it. People in the media sure complain about the Cowboys always getting publicity but the networks always ensure we are headliners. Like it or not America, Cowboys always move the needle.
Funny you post this. Yesterday on the local flagship station, one guy said he heard Aikman really voiced his vote for the Cowboys and Brady to his new network. Seems to think that had weight.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you post this. Yesterday on the local flagship station, one guy said he heard Aikman really voiced his vote for the Cowboys and Brady to his new network. Seems to think that had weight.
And we get freaking Joe Buck. ESPN pushed for this. I hate that network lol.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont like it either. I thought if GB won last week, them and SF had a chance.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be rooting for Giants and Seahawks. Maybe Cousins and that rookie QB for the Niners choke

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be rooting for Giants and Seahawks. Maybe Cousins and that rookie QB for the Niners choke
Giants will have a shot against the Vikings I think. Seahawks will likely get crushed, but who knows in this league.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me I want a big lead going into the 4th quarter to force Tom to throw the ball. And for Moore to keep his foot to the floor on the offense. Quinn to keep his defense on edge getting after Tom in the pocket. If it’s a close game Down to the wire who knows what can happen.

Go Cowboys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we run the ball well I think we will win but we haven’t been able to run against Tampa at all. I think Vita Vea‘s health is one of the biggest issues of this game. if he is 100% it may be bad news for us